Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
You are stunning very beautiful. Have you been doing Blacks long. I been doing Blacks for almost 4 years. I'm Black pregnant now
Thank you Darlin', and congratulations! I have been serving MASTER for 6 years now and submit to HIS will when it comes to using my naked flesh. Cannot have babies so am used mostly for the amusement and pleasure of MASTER and his friends, business associates, and various groups. :angel:

These images violate #3 of the Site's rules for posting: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms, what? You two have NOT read them? You can not post any further images until you read the terms, remove the violating images (including all the threads you've BOTH made posts or be banned from the community!

MJ you have been warned previously by FunnyBunny and apparently you did not "get it", this Site takes these terms and rules seriously. You will too if you wish to continue to post here or in any other thread!

Thank both of you for your cooperation,

blackmeat

What are some things I can say to her to get her mentally ready for BBC? I am convince that this is what's best for her in the longterm but she needs to get on board. Anyone care to share how you did it?

Back