wedding destinations for honeymoon

I was fingering her ass while she was blowing me on the beach at Hedonism. A local with nice size cock walks by and I wave him over. Thats what is great about Hedo, everyone naked so you know from start who has large cock. He came over and started fingering her ass too. I handed him a condom thinking he would fuck her cunt. But he went right in her ass. Tons of people were around. Went by so fast. Eventually he fucked her fat cunt too. We never got his name.

Damn, wish I was on that beach on vacation watching

I was fingering her ass while she was blowing me on the beach at Hedonism. A local with nice size cock walks by and I wave him over. Thats what is great about Hedo, everyone naked so you know from start who has large cock. He came over and started fingering her ass too. I handed him a condom thinking he would fuck her cunt. But he went right in her ass. Tons of people were around. Went by so fast. Eventually he fucked her fat cunt too. We never got his name.

Damn, how am I from the Caribbean and never heard of this event lolol is there any site that advertise their events ?

i am from negril jamaica comeing to barbados march 28 and look for sexy lady like you to show me a good time my whatsapp and number 1876 894 6528 ..... are ples send your ifo to me so we can talk befor i come vist nice pic xxxxxxxxx

Damn, how am I from the Caribbean and never heard of this event lolol is there any site that advertise their events ?
Hedonism 2 is great. This has been going on there for 30? 40? years LOL They do daily rates if you are close so you can spend a day there and enjoy the activities. Check out DennyP's website. It's 100% Hedo, meet people before you go, special trips etc

I'm a certified travel agent . I have all your travel needs . Cruise, hotel rentals,cars,resorts , flights etc . I can send you my personal link so that you get my discount. Pm or Kik me Gerthvadorbbc

Second I have ALL ENTERTAINMENT tickets pga masters, nba finals,MLB, hip-hop comedy orchestra symphony theatre as well....we should all plan a trip soon

evolvingempire.goldentickets.com

I got you covered lol!!!View attachment 1794074View attachment 1794075View attachment 1794078View attachment 1794081View attachment 1794082View attachment 1794083
Love Masters tickets

Saint Maarten!
My girlfriend has had a few lovers there, one still on/off and one more who she plans to hook up with next week.
She was with one guy last year and she gave him her phone with our message thread open.
After a few drinks and an evening of dancing on the balcony he fucked her 2 or 3 times, one time sending me a pic while he was cumming in her mouth.
He's a nice guy, very confident and friendly with me.
She really likes him and they see each other every winter, but sadly I have never actually watched him fuck her.
I'd love to be there and watch, and lick her clean afterwards, but she prefers to be alone with her lovers, leaving on my own going out of my mind with jealousy and excitement...
Would love to know more about where you hung out in St Maarten to find someone? We were there 2 weeks last March and really didn’t find any bulls hanging on the beaches or in the bars? We are going back next February and hopefully we’ll have better luck but any suggestions would be great also! So glad you found a great bull and hopefully he’ll let you watch and clean up!

Back