We used our first bigger toy for the first time

Ashy

Male
We havent had something new in our sex life till I while so last weekend I decided to ask my girlfriend to have a look at a website for sextoys to buy a new toy. We used toys before but just smaller ones. So cause she never felt something bigger than my 5", I showed her some of the bigger ones. She picked a very good rated Vibrator which has an realistic looking touch. She didn't realise the size cause she wasnt wearing her glasses but the toy measures 9.25"in length and 6" in circumference. I was very happy with her choice so I didn't mention anything.

The toy arrived today and she was a bit shocked but also excited of the size.
At the evening we were really turned on and had a great foreplay till she started to ride me. My plan was to use the toy first but i couldn't say no 😅 she was very wild today, I got close very fast so I slowed the riding a bit down. After some minutes I felt I wouldn't be able to last any longer so I layed her on her back and ask if we should use the toy now. She agreed so I got it and lubed it up.
I activated the vibrator and start paying with her pussy. I felt a bit lost and didn't know when she would be ready to push it in therefore I asked her to use the toy together. She put the tip in very fast but I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't push it in deeper just moved it a bit. She still had control over it and pushed it in nearly all the way and started to moan very loud.
I never thought she would take it in all the way at the first time and was a bit surprised.. She began to fuck the toy faster and faster and I'm not sure if I ever saw her cumming that often and loud. It was so hot to see her enjoying it so much 😍
After she came another time very hard she needed to slow down. We put the toy away and I pushed my dick back inside her pussy. She laughed for a very short moment and asked me how it feels. I told her the truth, it felt amazing 😅. We had sex for a momentan (she seemed to like it but she definitely didn't moan as load as on the toy) till I cum inside her.
It's now some hours ago but I still can't believe how much she liked it and how hot it was ☺️ I asked her how it was and she told me it was very good but she was worried that I wasn't able to enjoy her pussy after the toy stretched her up. I promised her that I really liked the feeling.
Now I'm not sure what the next steps would be... Any advice?

Depending on your goal... the next steps need to be small and directed toward that goal. If you take a step back... not good. If you take a step she does not like or enjoy... don't go further but adjust the route. ;)
But one question: What color is the toy you've mentioned?

We havent had something new in our sex life till I while so last weekend I decided to ask my girlfriend to have a look at a website for sextoys to buy a new toy. We used toys before but just smaller ones. So cause she never felt something bigger than my 5", I showed her some of the bigger ones. She picked a very good rated Vibrator which has an realistic looking touch. She didn't realise the size cause she wasnt wearing her glasses but the toy measures 9.25"in length and 6" in circumference. I was very happy with her choice so I didn't mention anything.

At the evening we were really turned on and had a great foreplay till she started to ride me. My plan was to use the toy first but i couldn't say no 😅 she was very wild today, I got close very fast so I slowed the riding a bit down. After some minutes I felt I wouldn't be able to last any longer so I layed her on her back and ask if we should use the toy now. She agreed so I got it and lubed it up.
I activated the vibrator and start paying with her pussy. I felt a bit lost and didn't know when she would be ready to push it in therefore I asked her to use the toy together. She put the tip in very fast but I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't push it in deeper just moved it a bit. She still had control over it and pushed it in nearly all the way and started to moan very loud.
I never thought she would take it in all the way at the first time and was a bit surprised.. She began to fuck the toy faster and faster and I'm not sure if I ever saw her cumming that often and loud. It was so hot to see her enjoying it so much 😍
After she came another time very hard she needed to slow down. We put the toy away and I pushed my dick back inside her pussy. She laughed for a very short moment and asked me how it feels. I told her the truth, it felt amazing 😅. We had sex for a momentan (she seemed to like it but she definitely didn't moan as load as on the toy) till I cum inside her.
It's now some hours ago but I still can't believe how much she liked it and how hot it was ☺️ I asked her how it was and she told me it was very good but she was worried that I wasn't able to enjoy her pussy after the toy stretched her up. I promised her that I really liked the feeling.
i would talk to her about how a real big cock would feel

Nothing like the real thing for your next step

Depending on your goal... the next steps need to be small and directed toward that goal. If you take a step back... not good. If you take a step she does not like or enjoy... don't go further but adjust the route. ;)
But one question: What color is the toy you've mentioned?
My goal is a mmf threesome, but I wouldn't mind just watch her with another guy😅
It's not black sadly

It’s so great she considered your feelings. That’s cute......Try the real thing and she will no longer consider your feelings. Hahahahaha

dem are the facts

Back