We started into this lifestyle a few years ago...

Loveithard

Couple
We are a couple in our late 40s and started this journey into the lifestyle a few years ago. It is definitely a hotwife thing and not a cuck thing I am straight and just love seeing her with black men. She was always sexual but being with black men really brought it out in her. I think I created a monster lol she really gets off on the taboo of it and enjoys multiple bbc

We are a couple in our late 40s and started this journey into the lifestyle a few years ago. It is definitely a hotwife thing and not a cuck thing I am straight and just love seeing her with black men. She was always sexual but being with black men really brought it out in her. I think I created a monster lol she really gets off on the taboo of it and enjoys multiple bbc
We’re exactly in the same scenario as the two of you,except we’re quite a few years older. God I wish I’d discovered these pleasures when I much younger,my life would’ve taken a much different and more colourful (pun intended !) path ! We’re both really “into” our bbc sex lifestyle that we’ve absolutely enjoyed over the last half dozen years or so,the only difference from your experience is that, once I tried a few bbc’s,I found a lovely respectful black gentleman blessed with a beautiful 9”+ bbc, that fits my wet and very horny pussy “just like a glove”,who has become my constant and regular black lover. I’ve become a Queen of Spades ♠️, and my hubby,being a Stag (not in any way a cuckhold) loves my QoS status too. When we go out in public, people tend to think that my black lover & I are a couple,as we show our affection for one another whenever and wherever. But the 3 of us know that my hubby & I are together,and my black lover is my bbc fuck buddy. I’m planning on getting some QoS tattoos to show who and what I am and being publicly proud of it - 1 on my right ankle,1 just above my pussy/clit,and 1 over my heart on my left breast. All 3 of us thoroughly enjoy our bbc sex lifestyle,which is wonderful ! Anne,Neil, & my bbc lover xxx

We are a couple in our late 40s and started this journey into the lifestyle a few years ago. It is definitely a hotwife thing and not a cuck thing I am straight and just love seeing her with black men.

It's both. She's a "hotwife" and you are a "cuckold". "Cuckold" is a man who knows his wife has sex with other men (and is Okay with that). This describes you, right? The husband's involvement is not relevant to the definition. You are a cuckold. Embrace it. Nothing to feel ashamed about.

It's both. She's a "hotwife" and you are a "cuckold". "Cuckold" is a man who knows his wife has sex with other men (and is Okay with that). This describes you, right? The husband's involvement is not relevant to the definition. You are a cuckold. Embrace it. Nothing to feel ashamed about.
My hubby is a Stag,not a cuckhold ! There is a big difference between the two ! Google it ! !

We should agree to disagree about the semantics...
Agreeing or disagreeing doesn’t come into it ! Semantics is irrelevant !
They’re 2 completely different scenarios ! As we said - google it ! You obviously haven’t !
Just for the record -
1. “Cuckhold” is a derogatory term meaning the humiliation and “putting down” of a man observing but not participating with his woman as she fucks another guy or guys.
2. Stag is a description where a man is NOT humiliated or “put down” at all,and may participate and join in with his woman as she fucks another guy or guys.
They’re completely different - as we said,google it !
Ignorance is a “cop out”,a lack of knowledge, understanding,or a willingness to find out the difference !
That’s what you’re demonstrating to this fraternity !
It’s quite sad !

Back