We only like you because your the easiest whore on the planet

White women we don't love you.he'll we actually think your Just like the white boys you run from. Very bland with no seasoning. Dull lackluster.
But we do love the fact that your easy whores and will fuck anyone anytime anyplace. Am I the only BBC that's keeping it honest??
Brown nose
Appriciate the "honesty" but we all know the truth.Its all most of you think about and you love it.I love thick black cocks and would fuck one everyday if I could,but after that kick rocks because Im done with you till next time.Other then sex there is absolutely nothing in common but I suppose thats a part of the turn on.

Appriciate the "honesty" but we all know the truth.Its all most of you think about and you love it.I love thick black cocks and would fuck one everyday if I could,but after that kick ricks because Im done with you till next time.Other then sex there is absolutely nothing in common but I suppose thats a part of the turn on.
EXACTLY!

Appriciate the "honesty" but we all know the truth.Its all most of you think about and you love it.I love thick black cocks and would fuck one everyday if I could,but after that kick ricks because Im done with you till next time.Other then sex there is absolutely nothing in common but I suppose thats a part of the turn on.
I can respect that ,sometimes you just want to get your ******* off no emotional attachment just fuck and go.but not All white women are whores or easy

I can respect that ,sometimes you just want to get your ******* off no emotional attachment just fuck and go.but not All white women are whores or easy
Im a whore for my bull (when I have one) but I certainly dont just fuck random guys.Many people on here live in a fantasy land and obviously dont get much sex because the things they say arent realistic.Its easy to tell the real ones from the douche bags or white guys pretending to be black.Its pathetic.

Back