We need to get serious with ISIS

Don't give me crap. I've been to Syria 7 times since 2012 and he's the only legitimate and sane leader in Syria now. The opposition is full of terrorists.
Im sorry to break it to you dude but Bashar is an *******.. He has been killing and murdering his oeople for years.. especially if you try to go against his political views.. he is another dictator im happy to see topple and fall...

What
LOL I believe my local sources, not Western media. I have sources I've met and spent weeks with, why would I believe your Beloved Western media?

Yeah....i am pretty sure your sources are lying to you. Probably told you the US was never attacked on 9/11 either.

Im sorry to break it to you dude but Bashar is an *******.. He has been killing and murdering his oeople for years.. especially if you try to go against his political views.. he is another dictator im happy to see topple and fall...

Yes i question if he has ever really been to Syria and if he has they must have been quick trips because as you said Bashar is well known around the world for his ruthlessness.

This is one dangerous filthy *******:

Do you really believe that US is not a dictatorship? Do you have any opposition which can make just a little change in the US? Any opponent media group? Hundreds of people and blacks in particular killed by policemen without a reason? Don't they fill the prisons with black men? Don't they choose war criminals, psychopaths like Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Barack Obama?

Let's face it. The US is the greatest terrorist organization in the world. You have killed millions in Vietnam, in Iraq, in Afghanistan directly and killed hundred thousands in Syria, Latin America and etc. indirectly. And you have used atom bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You have made the biggest genocide to Native Americans. Now think twice before you talk about barrel bombs. You damn killers!!!

Do you really believe that US is not a dictatorship? Do you have any opposition which can make just a little change in the US? Any opponent media group? Hundreds of people and blacks in particular killed by policemen without a reason? Don't they fill the prisons with black men? Don't they choose war criminals, psychopaths like Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Barack Obama?

Let's face it. The US is the greatest terrorist organization in the world. You have killed millions in Vietnam, in Iraq, in Afghanistan directly and killed hundred thousands in Syria, Latin America and etc. indirectly. And you have used atom bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You have made the biggest genocide to Native Americans. Now think twice before you talk about barrel bombs. You damn killers!!!
Im Australian.. couldnt care less who the yanks vote as long as it does not directly effect my beautiful country Australia.. as for theiddle easy and America there is no solution.. As holy as the land is we humans have cursed it..open a bible or quran.. they all say the lands cursed and there aint anything anyone can do about it..

Im Australian.. couldnt care less who the yanks vote as long as it does not directly effect my beautiful country Australia.. as for theiddle easy and America there is no solution.. As holy as the land is we humans have cursed it..open a bible or quran.. they all say the lands cursed and there aint anything anyone can do about it..
Being cursed is not a rational explanation. Most of people in the middle east are ignorant and obsessed with their religions or ethnicities. Syria and Turkey were best examples of muslim countries but The West always supported religious parties to destroy the secular system. Especially Saudi Arabia took a very destructive role. I have to care whom Americans vote because it directly affects my country in a destructive way. You have no idea about what's going on in Syria. You just believe what media tells you although they work like a propaganda brochure for Nato Politics. Assad may not be an ideal leader but what you call as opponents are head chopper, raper, genocide maker maniacs. The West must get rid off its obsession with Assad and leave Syrians alone.

Choose that maniac and let the female Hitler to destroy the world. Then blame Assad. Idiots...

Do you live on another Planet.. Assad is deadliest of them all.. in the 80's up to just several years back lebanese nationals would be kidnapped from their own home in lebanon for speaking aboit Assad and his regime.. kidnapped, tortured and never to be sent home to lebanon to their families.. please just sit down and be quiet.. if you have never been affected by his regime you unfortunately have nothing useful to bring to the discussion..

Firstly there is no them and us.. We are all humans, some of us just really suck at it. Secondly this hatred towards the west was the doing of our shitty politics.. I am not saying to surrender to these pigs/cowards but we will succeed more in eradicating them or getting them off our backs as such by leaving them alone. The West invests too much of its time in the middle east.. This obviously for agendas we will never hear on the news...
Absolutely. Foreign intervention and our meddling have caused this situation. It started when we armed the Mujahadeen during the Soviet-Afghan War. We created our enemies

Do you live on another Planet.. Assad is deadliest of them all.. in the 80's up to just several years back lebanese nationals would be kidnapped from their own home in lebanon for speaking aboit Assad and his regime.. kidnapped, tortured and never to be sent home to lebanon to their families.. please just sit down and be quiet.. if you have never been affected by his regime you unfortunately have nothing useful to bring to the discussion..
No you live in another planet. You are so much blind. So shall we start comparing the deaths caused by Assad and caused by the US? Shall we start with Native American Genocide? Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Fascist Regimes backed by the US in Latin America? What about Saudi Arabia? The sweetest democracy in the world... Do you think they don't *******, they don't *******?

Assad is deadly sure, but removing people from power destabilizes the region. Iraq was a failure. Ok you have a point. I suppose I have no room to talk. I just think our meddling has caused more problems than good

Apparently they feed you a lot of bullshit in South Africa. Let me address some of your claims....first we are not a dictatorship....we can speak out against our President and not be beheaded or have our families killed.

Second our police dont ******* blacks on purpose.....thats a flat out lie. The prisons are full of black men because they commit crime. We have killed hundreds of thousand around the world mostly during wars. We used the bombs on Japan....yes.....but they attacked us.....Pearl Harbor ring a bell......Native Americans....we overstepped on that one but were not perfect.....

No you live in another planet. You are so much blind. So shall we start comparing the deaths caused by Assad and caused by the US? Shall we start with Native American Genocide? Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Fascist Regimes backed by the US in Latin America? What about Saudi Arabia? The sweetest democracy in the world... Do you think they don't *******, they don't *******?

Thats a little different..those deaths were caused by wars for the most part. We dont ******* our own citizens by the thousand for speaking out against our leaders

Back