We have had 2 no shows anyone else?

hotwife4bbc14

Couple
Real Person
From
IN, US
We set up dinner dates with two guys from here that seemed cool on chat and they were a no show. Is there that many guys playing games on here? Has anyone else experienced this. Heck we pick fine dining restaurants and we even offer to treat. What the heck. Why waste someone's time like that. At least we ate good, lol.

@hotwife4bbc14 It is a shame you experiened that, I do not know the circumstances why they flaked out (I mean your chats with them, etc), but could it be that what they claimed to be was not true? It happens both ways on here, women/couple that chat and when dates are set up they do not show up or disappear from the site for a while and likewise some men on here do the same. As a man and this is my personal opinion, they only reason I may not show up for a date is if I have claimed to be what I am not (like i said my personal opinion), some may be that they were not ready, but if not ready whey lead people on?

I really think it is very unfair to lead people on, I will prefer people to be straight and honest with me from the word go rather that waste my precious time.

I am sorry to hear that a man on here will flake on you, hotwife4bbc14. Just out of curiosity, did you chat with them on the phone or kik, prior to agreeing to meet? Or did you just have a couple of chats on here, and arrange a date? I have found chatting or texting on a phone to be very useful, since most people have their phones with them most of the time.

I am sorry to hear that a man on here will flake on you, hotwife4bbc14. Just out of curiosity, did you chat with them on the phone or kik, prior to agreeing to meet? Or did you just have a couple of chats on here, and arrange a date? I have found chatting or texting on a phone to be very useful, since most people have their phones with them most of the time.
Very good question jaja, I just didnt want to go into those details hence i used 'circumstances', but well done good!

There are so many men on here pretending to be women or couples. Some profiles are cool enough to say, I am the man half of the couple, and I am doing the screenings. As a single man, you have to take them for their word and try to determine their level of interest in meeting, or if it is just posting pictures of their wives or gfs. Hotwife4bbc14, you know if we were close geographically, I aint gonna flake.

Maybe you have bad judgment/taste in men? Most of the time women/couples go for the assholes and overlook the good guys so that could be a factor. Also phone conversations are a must. Otherwise there’s alot of flakey business on this site (men, women & couples). White men posing as women and black men. Good luck!

Last edited:
It happens a lot in the lifestyle! I’m not sure I would ever trust a site like this one. A lot of fakes on here. Even if they are real guys they still might be all talk with no experience. Guys do get nervous especially meeting with couples, it’s not as easy as everyone thinks. Try to find experienced guys and talk to them on the phone to get a gauge of their experiences. Good luck and be safe.

email and text with both, all the way to they left their place an don their way to meet, crazy

We set up dinner dates with two guys from here that seemed cool on chat and they were a no show. Is there that many guys playing games on here? Has anyone else experienced this. Heck we pick fine dining restaurants and we even offer to treat. What the heck. Why waste someone's time like that. At least we ate good, lol.
Couldn't be me I'd been all in and be hoping for the next time

Such bullshit. I hate flakes and fakes. It is a shame that people would come here, which is even more niche just to be fake. I usually like a phone number and a skype or whatsapp

Back