Attractive woman looking for BBC in the Albany, NY area

TurboTA

Male
Gold Member
I have an attractive female friend that wants a BBC in the Albany, NY area. I will attach a few pics of her. I have set this up for several women in the past, no games here! Shoot me a PM or respond on here and we will figure out the details. She's experienced to say the least!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495916471609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495916471609.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 175
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    522.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 174
I have an attractive female friend that wants a BBC in the Albany, NY area. I will attach a few pics of her. I have set this up for several women in the past, no games here! Shoot me a PM or respond on here and we will figure out the details. She's experienced to say the least!
Beautiful Looking Lady

I'm a single black male in the Albany area, if your still looking hit me up.

Attractive is a lie , she’s smoking hot

Back