We are Attending Houston Splash Mocha. Would like to start Networking.

Hi, we will be attending Houston Splash Mocha, though likely will be arriving Saturday morning, possibly Friday night. Feel free to view our "proof video" in that section to validate our authenticity, SDC members also. We'd like to chat with any couples or males that will be hosting get togethers privately. She is very much into group play, multiple women, men. It's what stimulates her, she is fully bi so is as turned on by the sexuality of women just as much as men. She is also submissive and I don't say that lightly, she is as sexually submissive as they come. Socially she is a personable professional who is about as normal suburban normal MILF teacher as you will come across. So, please feel free to reach out if you think we might be a good connection. We have KIK, can exchange numbers with couples. Adding a picture and video to this message. Thank you
here in houston.... bbc ready

Not really, there’s not much to it. What type of sight seeing are you looking for?
Not certain at this point - we're flying in at 10:30 and check-in for the event isn't until 4, so we want to do something fun to ******* some time and get the most out of the Houston visit. True, we are coming down to get our fuck on, but that'll start later in the day on Thursday. Figured we'd put it out there to see what Houston has to offer that's engaging.

Ok got ya. Well food wise there are plenty of great places to eat in and around town. You can try the museums to in the museum district, great shopping to at the galleria and a few other shopping districts. Kemah is a fun boardwalk by the gulf and Galveston has a boardwalk as well. If you want a free tour guide send me a message.

Will be there, first event. Not sure what to expect, and have to find alternative hotel since its sold out. Any suggestions?

Definitely would love to meet up. Send me a message for pics and info
She and her cuck hubs are both awesome, too! We're staying there Wednesday night and would love to hang out with all of you Thursday, but we both have to work remotely that day, and won't be free until about check-in time anyway. Have fun!

Also, if you haven't already, I recommend joining the official Telegram group (you should have received a link when you registered for the event).

Back