We are Attending Houston Splash Mocha. Would like to start Networking.

The Telegram group is only for those who are attending. The only place you can get the link is from Splash. Send Tina an email.

Hi, we will be attending Houston Splash Mocha, though likely will be arriving Saturday morning, possibly Friday night. Feel free to view our "proof video" in that section to validate our authenticity, SDC members also. We'd like to chat with any couples or males that will be hosting get togethers privately. She is very much into group play, multiple women, men. It's what stimulates her, she is fully bi so is as turned on by the sexuality of women just as much as men. She is also submissive and I don't say that lightly, she is as sexually submissive as they come. Socially she is a personable professional who is about as normal suburban normal MILF teacher as you will come across. So, please feel free to reach out if you think we might be a good connection. We have KIK, can exchange numbers with couples. Adding a picture and video to this message. Thank you
That ass tho

We'll be there!

First time in Houston as well. Getting in early and renting a car - is the Space Center worth visiting as a pre-game for check-in at 4

We'll be there!

First time in Houston as well. Getting in early and renting a car - is the Space Center worth visiting as a pre-game for check-in at 4?
I agree with @alfedda33 about museum district but I like the Johnson space center and its only 20 minutes from IAH. The Saturn V booster is worth the trip alone. *
We are looking forward to being there tomorrow.

*Warning: This recommendation is posted by an admitted aerospace Geek. Use it at your own risk.

Hi, we will be attending Houston Splash Mocha, though likely will be arriving Saturday morning, possibly Friday night. Feel free to view our "proof video" in that section to validate our authenticity, SDC members also. We'd like to chat with any couples or males that will be hosting get togethers privately. She is very much into group play, multiple women, men. It's what stimulates her, she is fully bi so is as turned on by the sexuality of women just as much as men. She is also submissive and I don't say that lightly, she is as sexually submissive as they come. Socially she is a personable professional who is about as normal suburban normal MILF teacher as you will come across. So, please feel free to reach out if you think we might be a good connection. We have KIK, can exchange numbers with couples. Adding a picture and video to this message. Thank you
sexy toes aswell!?

Love that big booty. Shake that big thing for me.

Back