We’re so close, need help getting there

After 3+ years of role play, my wife finally shared with me that there’s a guy she’d be open to fucking. She’s known him for 8 years, formerly through work. She’s very attracted to him and has started bringing him up during role play.

On Saturday, they got together for day drinks and she planned to get a feel if this is something he’d be interested in. She even brought condoms, wore sexy lingerie and picked a place to grab drinks in walking distance of hotels. So while she was definitely open to bringing this up and even fucking, she ended up not saying anything to him. She told me she got nervous and froze. While I totally can understand this and support whatever decision she makes and is most comfortable with, I’m curious if people have recommendations on how to build up the confidence. Or, if there’s anything I should do or say to help support.

Hi there, I think you could possibly help her in this. Maybe you talking to the guy and hinting him(indirectly) would make him bolder. Being a bull, I have regularly seen the wife becoming conservative and shy initially while we men find it easier to talk. Hope this helps. Cheers

Back