Watching Your Wife get Pounded

My ex's have preferred to meet or date without me around. Stay home and be a good boy so to speak however I was given rare glimpses of them with their men.

by cornUTO. I think, to live like this, that a couple finds pleasure if it is shared. I left my ex, because she ended up preferring to have sex with her bbc without including me. I felt abandoned. This is not the objective of the practice of candaulism. Also I don't see the point of humiliation. Wearing cages, or dressing up as a woman seems...ridiculous to me. My new girlfriend likes to fuck with black people, because black people are more manly. It's not a question of color, it's black. She likes to fuck in front of me. It excites him. And me it excites me to see her enjoy in front of me. His bbcs have a cock twice as long and twice as thick? We do not care. It just means that my girlfriend prefers having the equivalent of 4 times my cock in her pussy or ass. Where is the problem ?

de cornUTO. Je pense, pour vivre ainsi, qu'un couple trouve du plaisir si celui-ci est partagé. J'ai quitté mon ex, parce qu'elle a fini par préférer faire l'amour à ******* bbc sans m'inclure. Je me suis senti abandonné. Ce n'est pas l'objectif de la pratique du candaulisme. De même je ne vois pas l'intêrêt de l'humiliation. Porter des cages, ou se déguiser en femme me semble...ridicule. Ma nouvelle copine aime baiser avec des noirs, parce que les noirs sont plus virils. Ce n'est pas une question de couleur, elle est noire. Elle aime baiser devant moi. Cela l'excite. Et moi cela m'excite de la voir jouir devant moi. Ses bbc ont une queue 2 fois plus longue et 2 fois plus épaisse ? On s'en fout. Cela veut juste dire que ma copine préfère avoir l'équivalent de 4 fois ma queue dans la chatte ou le cul. Où est le problème ?

Come back from lobby and find my wife fucking again her ppv stud
Latino, this (nice) video you show is not a good example.
Your wife or your girlfriend does not hide if she fucks at your place with a boyfriend. This is the basis of the agreement. My new girlfriend knows she can bring a woman or a man to fuck with her whenever she wants. It's very different from doing this on the sly.

Latino, ce n'est pas un bon exemple cette video (sympa) que tu montres.
Ta femme ou ta copine ne se cache pas si elle baise chez vous avec un copain. C'est la base de l'accord. Ma nouvelle copine sait qu'elle peut faire venir une femme ou un homme pour baiser avec elle quand elle a envie. C'est très différent de faire cela en cachette.

For me it’s all about my wife’s pleasure, she always makes the decisions and if she wants to play alone I’m comfortable with that, I still get the story afterwards and the videos, photos etc ,

I love to watch and join in if I am invited, I just enjoy seeing the smile on her face when she’s with another man .

Reactions: raf
For me it’s all about my wife’s pleasure, she always makes the decisions and if she wants to play alone I’m comfortable with that, I still get the story afterwards and the videos, photos etc ,

I love to watch and join in if I am invited, I just enjoy seeing the smile on her face when she’s with another man .

I agree but I was reacting to a testimony where a cuckold explained that his wife was going out without him

Once we booked a hotel room. The black gentleman we were meeting did not want my boyfriend present. I went up to the room with my black partner, while boyfriend had to wait at the bar until I come back with my pussy filled with the black man's sperm. We then all went to dinner and boyfriend paid for the meal.

I know this kind of situation and I find it unsympathetic on the part of a woman.

If you have read our posts you know that I was trained early to be a BBC slut. The black man that taught me the most would not let my husband be there and we both accepted it. After the first night fucking this big black cock I knew I wanted it much more. Over a few weeks of fucking this black man he had introduced two of his black friends to me and threesome's were very very common. My husband got more involved by taking me to these black men. The apartment we went to was like a retirement complex and all black. When the husband and me showed up we stood out very much. I mean here is a young white couple with a scantily clad white women going to a black mans apartment. The black guys would be sitting around waiting on us. When we would walk in my husband started stripping me naked. Once I was naked I would lay in the laps of the black guys and they would feel me up with no reguard for my husband being there. They would tell my husband to leave and when the door closed my excitement was through the roof. I was scared and excited all at the same time. My husband would tell me about how he felt leaving his little young wife naked in an apartment with three big black men. My husband would only stay maybe 15 minutes and walking back to the car all the men in the complex knows that I had left my beautiful young white wife there with those black men. When the door closed behind my husband my pussy started flowing like a river.

Back