Watching Your Wife get Pounded

My wife prefers privacy so that's the way we go and I'm happier that way too. She doesn't have to worry about me and , angst aside, I don't have to worry about her. What I mean by that, is that she seems to enjoy a really hard missionary pounding where she can't move or wriggle around, and I used to worry she'd get hurt, but she just laughed it off. This stuff is better I think when it's between a Man and his woman

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

My wife always did her thing on her own. But for myself I would have like to watch. Either being ******* to watch because of being a sissy or just watching because I can.

I have a ******* with a minister's wife about to celebrate her first birthday. Following her birthday, the wife and I are going to start on number 2. The minister wants to be present for the breeding. The wife is OK with it on the following conditions: 1) he allows her to peg him (with me filming) before we start, and 2) he wears a cock cage. She is accumulating degrading pictures and videos of him as insurance that he will continue to support the family. She allowed him to present my ******* as adopted as Covid provided a good cover (no one saw her pregnant). She has no intention of hiding this pregnancy (I'm not sure if he knows that).@jam She has good reason to be vengeful against him, but this may be a bit overboard. What do others think?
@Jam11722 i congratulate you on your offspring so far. But this couple, from what you say, they sound like they really are not the loving happy family. Almost toxic! Which is a real shame.

Back