Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

My husband actually prefers when I meet my lover by myself and then tell him about it when I get home.
He says it's because his imagination runs wild while he's home waiting for me to return and that makes it even better.
I decide when he gets to watch and this frustrates him but he goes along with what I want.

@Jam11722 i congratulate you on your offspring so far. But this couple, from what you say, they sound like they really are not the loving happy family. Almost toxic! Which is a real shame.
She's definitely turned the table on him and he seems to be going along with it. She is taking her revenge as well as enjoying her new found freedom. Not sure where this will end up. Can't imagine him staying at his current church when the news gets out

My husband actually prefers when I meet my lover by myself and then tell him about it when I get home.
He says it's because his imagination runs wild while he's home waiting for me to return and that makes it even better.
I decide when he gets to watch and this frustrates him but he goes along with what I want.
the main thing is not to forget to please him with photos, and also send messages from time to time..IMG_20230112_083847_409.jpg

I love to be close from the fuck. Even take the opportunity to better open wife ass to allow bull to better Fuck her...
Help her feel all those inches you brought to the room , help and jerk off because she is going on a long ride for hours

I don't mind if Hubby is just in the room watching/recording or if he plays too or if it's a bisexual encounter amongst all. There is a side of me that loves surprising Hubby when he's not expecting anything to happen and he walks into me fucking, or being taken into our bedroom while he listens from the outside. Ultimately, I want him there. I find no point if he's not there and in some way I feel shallow and like I am cheating if he weren't there. That's just me.

I have a ******* with a minister's wife about to celebrate her first birthday. Following her birthday, the wife and I are going to start on number 2. The minister wants to be present for the breeding. The wife is OK with it on the following conditions: 1) he allows her to peg him (with me filming) before we start, and 2) he wears a cock cage. She is accumulating degrading pictures and videos of him as insurance that he will continue to support the family. She allowed him to present my ******* as adopted as Covid provided a good cover (no one saw her pregnant). She has no intention of hiding this pregnancy (I'm not sure if he knows that). She has good reason to be vengeful against him, but this may be a bit overboard. What do others think?
I know that everyone has their kink, the filming part I have never understood though.
You're right it does seem a bit vengeful and I'm just concerned about any actions he might take if he feels he's the "injured party" in this matter. A wounded ego isn't something not to be taken seriously.

I have a ******* with a minister's wife about to celebrate her first birthday. Following her birthday, the wife and I are going to start on number 2. The minister wants to be present for the breeding. The wife is OK with it on the following conditions: 1) he allows her to peg him (with me filming) before we start, and 2) he wears a cock cage. She is accumulating degrading pictures and videos of him as insurance that he will continue to support the family. She allowed him to present my ******* as adopted as Covid provided a good cover (no one saw her pregnant). She has no intention of hiding this pregnancy (I'm not sure if he knows that). She has good reason to be vengeful against him, but this may be a bit overboard. What do others think?
You are listening to much to these single white guy fantasies on here. You post things like that and that women cheat with you all the time. You’re full of yourself and don’t know anything about real couples.

I know that everyone has their kink, the filming part I have never understood though.
You're right it does seem a bit vengeful and I'm just concerned about any actions he might take if he feels he's the "injured party" in this matter. A wounded ego isn't something not to be taken seriously.
I think he has come to know his place in the relationship if he wants it continued. And, yes she is vengeful toward him and likes to humiliate him.

Back