Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

View attachment 5579647My girlfriend, she doesn’t really care if I’m there or not. We leave it up to our bull. If she’s getting what she wants I’m happy, his happiness is second. Mine is last.​

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

If I tell you that she’ll never give up her new pleasures and that you’ll have get to enjoy or leave what is response? You will actually find it a real turn if you get over your insecurities.

I prefer to be there and we require that I am present for any first meeting. I love watching my wife fuck and she likes it when I am there to watch and when I am allowed to participate she is so wet. After we has established a relationship with a man, they are allowed to play without me present, but I require that they both ask for permission before hand and that pics/vids are sent to me during or shortly after the session concludes. Sometimes schedules do not allow for me to be there and that is fine. Love getting naughty pics sent to my phone while I am at work.

We ONLY play together, if a guy isn’t ok with that then he’s automatically out. We do this for both of our enjoyment. A good three some to me is much better than any 1 on 1 with another guy. My husband is and will Always Be #1.
Yeah I think if you are in this lifestyle bull, husband and wife all 3 should be active during sex, if couple doesn't want it as 3some then husband should jerk off watching her wife getting banged as a bull it gives me a amazing feeling

I'll give them privacy, but I expect pics and video of the action.

It has been awhile since I have watched and I am ok with that. I get the details later while we enjoy each other. Don't get me wrong, watching her being pleasured is incredible but watching and helping her get ready for and go out on an actual date is very arousing and not much of a date if I am along.

Back