Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Does the moment of foreplay excite you the most, knowing it will leading to some good fucking later, or do you prefer waiting until the fucking part to watch?

I enjoy watching from the very beginning. It gives me a sense of pride as I watch my wife using her 37D-25-35 figure to make the cock of her Black bull become super hard.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 119
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 143
Varies. When we first were in the lifestyle I (hubby) was always there As we have progressed and gotten comfortable she does enjoy some alone time with a few bulls. Gotta admit the feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing your wife is out spending the night with a bull is both delicious and agonizing.

My opinion, I absolutely love watching my wife get pounded by her lovers, and love watching her suck dick, kiss etc. And if the guy agree take some pics and vids but At the same time I think it's just as hot when she goes out alone while I'm at work or at home and enjoys herself as well and comes home to tell me about it! So I can go either way with this one! And really as long as she is happy, I am happy. So as long as she will keep doing it I'll take it how I can get it!

I have a ******* with a minister's wife about to celebrate her first birthday. Following her birthday, the wife and I are going to start on number 2. The minister wants to be present for the breeding. The wife is OK with it on the following conditions: 1) he allows her to peg him (with me filming) before we start, and 2) he wears a cock cage. She is accumulating degrading pictures and videos of him as insurance that he will continue to support the family. She allowed him to present my ******* as adopted as Covid provided a good cover (no one saw her pregnant). She has no intention of hiding this pregnancy (I'm not sure if he knows that). She has good reason to be vengeful against him, but this may be a bit overboard. What do others think?

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

I'd want to be there. It would be so hot to watch her pleasing another guy, and to watch a cock going in her...

My opinion, I absolutely love watching my wife get pounded by her lovers, and love watching her suck dick, kiss etc. And if the guy agree take some pics and vids but At the same time I think it's just as hot when she goes out alone while I'm at work or at home and enjoys herself as well and comes home to tell me about it! So I can go either way with this one! And really as long as she is happy, I am happy. So as long as she will keep doing it I'll take it how I can get it!
Do you like it when she brings home any souvenirs to you?

CummFilled.jpg

Do you like to clean her pussy afterwards? I love very much cleaning my wife's used pussy full of her bull's cum.
I have never cleaned her up, to this point. I've always just let it stay in her or slowly drip out. I find it extremely hot when she's wearing pantyhose for them to have been ripped to fuck her and cum dripping out onto them. Or another example, coming home not long ago after being fucked with no panties on and cum staining the inside of her leggings.

Back