Watching Your Wife get Pounded

This is a good question. I love both. I love being there when my wife is totally in lust and cock hungry over her BBC. Seeing her cum and squirt over a big dick while I sit back and watch is incredible.

I also love joining in though. For the most part I sit back, but I’ll walk up and “assist” sometimes. I’ll put the vibrator on her clit while she’s getting fucked. Or grab her hips/ass cheeks to help her slam down on her bfs cock. (Not really BF, but it’s her thinking of it that way) I’ll kiss her neck or suck on her titties while she’s cumming.

but I also love her sending me pictures with her throating a big dick, or getting random videos of her riding a BBC on some random couch I don’t recognize. Knowing she’s getting BBC is super exciting

my wife has a boyfriend for the past two years now, and they see each other about once a month or so...most of those meetings are just the two of them, as he prefers it that way and I think my wife has come to enjoy their alone time. I think it helps them be more intimate and wild without me there. I get to watch a couple times a year, and sometimes I am even allowed to take my turn after he finishes or between his rounds (he usually cums at least twice). We are planning a group vacation next year with all three of us...so I am not sure how that weekend will turn out? I don't know what I will be permitted to do in that setting...if I am allowed to do anything?

Most of the time we play together, sometimes I watch but others I join in the fun. My wife loves to be split roosted so that works out well unless her date brings a friend then I watch her enjoy herself. She does have a stud that she likes to be alone with, which I don’t mind as long as I am included somehow, she usually sends me pictures when I’m at work just to drive me crazy.

Back