Watching wife first time/ Reactions?

My wife played with her black friend for months just oral foreplay, that’s what she told me. But when I first experienced her get penetrated, it was during a football game party at his house; just the three of us. After a few drinks my wife sat between us and a few minutes later she pull me out and started stroking and then pulled him out and started skiing and then gave me oral and then gave him oral, at that moment everything went slow motion; how her mouth hovered over and slowly engulf the head and slowly slide down the shaft while slowly stroking it..my heart pounding. My wife eventually ended on her back on the sofa, we took turn eating we out, while one was down there one had her mouth occupied. He finally started rubbing and sliding his bbc on her opening and clit. I asked the black friend if he wanted to enter, and he said if she is ok, he is ok, so I asked the wife and the wife said yes. The that slow motion feel came back as I watch the bbc slide in half way, a few pump and then slowly balls deep..the whole time the wife made some stuttering moans and she paused giving me oral, as you can tell she is feeling everything. Just seeing my wife being pleasured and her in *******, It was exhilarating, mind blowing, HOT to the 1000th level…happy wife happy life.

Back