Watching the FemDom wife, The Prelude

To me, some of the best parts are the actual prelude. I know this to swingers and part-time cuckolds that are not lifestyle might seem lame and lax, but we are a full time real FemDom/Cuck sissy-fag financial hubby,. etc., couple. She is younger then me by about 20 years and I love the details. She gets me rock hard and then gets into the actual humiliation and degradation using physically punishment and then into the sex.

Like the other night. We were at a hotel waiting for the black male to arrive she seen once prior. My wife is at the table, sitting there in her high heels, G-string pull well over her hips and her push up bra. She is putting on her make up and she goes heavy on the black eye liner to accent her tattooed eye brows (she is Asian as so many do) and heavy black eye liner with those sparkles. She puts on those long false lashes also. She is getting ready to do her foundation and lipstick and then hair. She turns towards me, lights a cigarette and motions me to come kneel before her. She wants praise and worship. She literally demands me to praise he, as in bending and bowing and licking and sucking her feet, toes and shoes, etc. As she smokes she doesn't say much. She notices my rock hard erection which I cannot help at all. She tells me to lose it within 60 seconds or I will be subjected to ball busting. Where she will full power kick me in the balls and dick. She spreads her legs wide and pulls the g string to the side, she didn't douche for a couple of days which is obvious. I get harder and she tells me to smell her vagina and she again requests to lose the erection. I Can't. She places a belt on the table and the KY lube, Magnum XXL black packaged condoms and regular condom packages, lotion, oil and rope. I was wondering what the Magnum condoms were for as she rarely uses them unless they are complete strangers and then she would usually still do bareback and just have them release outside of her. This guy was already familiar to her??

She tells me again to lose my erection. She stands and pulls her hair tight, really tight and ties it up as it is long. All while she has a cigarette in her mouth. She finishes tying her hair and says, 'Position with hands beyond head'. I get that guty wrenching feeling and hate the forthcoming ball busting coming, it fucking hurts with deep real pain. I get up against the wall and place my hands beyond my head and spread my legs. She is squaring off on me and says, 'you fucking sissy fag, you older white fag-you want out of this marriage or what'? I told her how much I love her and cherish her, how I am devoted to her. She goes on to say, 'how do you fucking put up with the pain and the humiliation, licking and sucking sperm and cocks and being a fucking fag sissy boy'? She hands me a Magnum condom and tells me to put it on. Right about now, that erection I had is gone with the realization of her foot busting my balls any second and my stomach is in fits. I fumble with it and try to get it on my limp dick. She is laughing and lighting up another cigarette. As soon as I get it on with about 90 to 95% of it hanging off, she full power ball busts me and tells me those are for black men, real men, men with decent sized cocks. She hits me again and again. I fall on the floor after the 3 kicks, I usually can take 5 or maybe 6 without falling on the floor. But she fucking does this so hard and serious now. I get up and she kicks me again. Then she hands me the bottle of lotion and tells me to get hard and put one of the white sissy condoms on and jack off. She wants me soft and relaxed so in case she desires to see me fucked by a black man, I can put my hand over my limp dick and be a good sissy. She comes close and tells me to get down and smell her vagina and ass, which she 100% knows is my fetish with the aroma. I get hard and start jacking off. She gets into her dark taboo verbal humiliation about flipping me from a straight white male to what I am and she berates me. My hand is pumping while she is right up near me face, she runs her first two fingers inside of her vagina and then her ass and gets another cigarette ready with those two hands. She places her right hand right at my nose and tells me how much she know her cunt smells. I am pumping and want my orgasm which is the only sex I get really. She continues degrading me and she makes fun of how she fucks other men and I get only to jack off my dick while looking at her if i am lucky. As I start to get close to my release stage she knows because my legs start to shake, she holds her two fingers right under my nose and tells me i am a sissy fag cuck and for me to smell what her married pussy actually smells like. I get to my pre-cum stage and she continues. I release my own cum into the condom and she laughs and continues smoking. Fuck! Never fails, always a larger load and better orgasm than ever fucking her before I was flipped.

Fuck, she is so pretty and yet so damn mean and ruthless.

Last edited:
Back