Female
Gold Member
From
Germany
Sunset Diamond

Featuring Sunset Diamond and Jack Napier
Sunset_Diamond-Jack_Napier-035.jpg
Runtime: 35:20 Min

I've seen some crazy sh.it in my life but today's festivities took the cake. I was brought into Dr. Harvard's office to mend the broken fences between Sunset and her irate f.ather. I could see the hate in his eyes from the very moment I walked in. His neck got red as did his face since his dau.ghter's attention quickly went from him to me. The only way to avoid a family breakup was for Mr. Diamond to sit front and center as my big black dick tore his little angel apart. I didn't let the innocent face fool me. Behind that smile was a block slut despite her sexual history being minimal due to her age. However, she could deep throat a brotha's dick like nobody's business. She slupred, gagged, spat, and loved that big black dick until it was time to turn her white pussy into a black cock playground. Her pop's wasn't feeling it and I could tell he'd slit my throat if he had the chance so I had to shake the spot. I must have shot in at least a quart of homemade goo so deep into her pussy that I must have nailed the back of her teeth.

View attachment sunset_diamond_720p_big.mp4

Last edited:
Lexi Diamond

Featuring Lexi Diamond and Nasir
Ansicht_btw-lexi_diamond-005.jpg
Runtime: 42:22 Min

Words can not describe the outrage I have at Lexi Diamond, when I came home from work to find her doing bad things. Can you blame me? I work 40 hours a week plus overtime for an asshole boss so I can put a roof over her head only to find her messing around with one of those rapper looking guys. I yelled at her and she came back at me with the revelation that watching her fuck this guy would be in my future. I scolded her but was paralyzed by fear once the big black guy stared me down. It was either get my ass kicked or watch my little sweetie pie fuck him so I kept quiet and watched as he violated her all over my furniture. Once it was over I shook my head and felt tears about to roll down my face. I had just realized she's a little black cock slut much like her mom but that's another story.

View attachment lexi_diamond_720p_big.mp4

Laci Laine

Featuring: Laci Laine and Rico Strong
Ansicht_btw-020.jpg
Runtime: 36:47 Min

The stress I cause my dad must be the reason he's bald. I thought he was out looking for a job when he came home early to find me with one of my favorite black studs, Rico Strong. It wasn't so much that I was about to have sex but with a black guy?! My daddy wouldn't have any of that. I finally stood up to him after years of hearing his racist sh.it and laid down an ultimatum to him :You're gonna watch me fuck this black dick or I'm out of your life. He took a minute to make his decision but it was inevitable that my ass would soon be stamped with a "black owned" logo. Pappa sat in agony as I worshipped that mighty black dong which was just moments away from destroying my tiny white pussy. It used to be tight but by the time he was done doing the deed it was gaping like never before. Daddy has been pissed off ever since and can you blame him?

View attachment laci_laine_720p_big.mp4

Amai Liu

Featuring: Amai Liu and Rico Strong
Ansicht_btw-030.jpg
Runtime: 34:01 Min

Being the good Dr. Harvard I've seen my share of fucked up families. Amai Liu and her dad rank right up there with the most dysfunctional of clans. Apparently Amai Liu's daddy got so fed up with her antics that he brought me in to solve their problems. Once I heard the garbage coming from his mouth I realized it was him who was to blame for the family friction. He hated that she was hanging around African-Americans and would rather have his girl watching VH1 than B.E.T. My only remedy for the problem was to bring in Dr. Rico Strong along with the black snake he has packing in his jeans. Amai's dad was initially reluctant but was willing to do whatever it took to salvage his girl's trust. I left but from what Dr. Strong told me he had Amai swallow his big black pole until his balls were resting on her chin. He wouldn't be done until her tiny pussy made his big black dick disappear making it possible that Amai's dad will soon be a grandfather to a black baby. My methods are unorthodox but the results can be seen on her face.

View attachment amai_liu_720p_big.mp4

Do you have somethin else?
Oh yes!

Jada Stevens

Featuring: Jada Stevens and Jack Napier

Ansicht_btw-234.jpg
Runtime: 35:26 Min

Jada Stevens and her dad had an appointment with me, Dr. Harvard, for quite some time. In fact, they tried seeing me earlier which told me their relationship was about to disappear into thin air. After hearing both sides it was clear that Mr. Stevens hated the fact that his girl was defying him by dating African - American guys and adopting the lifestyle. The only way to remedy the situation was to have Dr. Napier come in and give Mr. Stevens a rude awakening. A blind man could see the disgust in her dad's eyes as Jack's sack and dick were in her mouth and then it blasted her vagina all over my office. I don't know how well they've been since Dr. Napier made Jada's pussy unuseable for white guys but we'll wait and see.

View attachment jada_stevens_720p_big.mp4

Violet Monroe

Featuring: Violet Monroe and Jason Brown
Ansicht_btw-049.jpg
Runtime: 35:17 Min

My ebony stud, Jason, took me out for a wonderful afternoon of kissing and eventually a lot more. Coming home and fucking was going to be the perfect way to end the perfect afternoon but my step dad fucked my s.hit up. He walked in on us as I had Jason's mammoth black dick securely firmly in my mouth. The moron tried lecturing me about interracial sex but the only thing concerning me was seeing how far I could get Jason's black dick in my vertical smile. Dad was made to watch so he could remember to knock before entering in on my interracial fuck fests. Jason bent me over, to the side, and any other possible way so that my cervix could take in as much black dick as humanly possible. My white pussy slowly changed into beet red as I was getting stretched further than ever before. Their never-soft dicks shoot out the yummiest cum I've ever had.
View attachment violet_monroe_720p_big.mp4

Ashton Pierce

Featuring: Ashton Pierce and Jason Brown
Ansicht_btw-053.jpg
Runtime: 32:07 Min

I don't have a single minute to myself. Dad constantly gives me the entire,"You live under my roof so you obey my rules" routine and it gets tiring. I thought he had finally left the house so it was the perfect chance to get my fill of enormous black dick. Jason Brown packs a whopping 3rd leg which melts in my mouth and jabs my pussy for hours on end. Little did I know that dad was a peeping tom and tried breaking up my fun. I decided to fuck my black stallion in front of him to show him that his days of running my life were over. His hair was falling out of his head while his baby girl was getting punished by the mighty black dick. I wanted to ensure a near future heart attack for him and that was done by having a gallon of black goo get shot into my ovaries. I just stole daddy's credit card and am now off to get some home pregnancy tests.

View attachment ashton_pierce_720p_big.mp4

Brittany Angel

Runtime: 36:05 Min
Ansicht_btw-059.jpg
Featuring: Brittany Angel and Jon Jon

If I had known my dau.ghter would grow up to be a black cock slut then I would have put that condom on 18 years ago. It seems that ever since she's been able to talk she's been giving me grief and that's what must have made her mom leave us years ago. I saved up some money so we could see Dr. Harvard in hopes that we can be the family I yearn for. I knew things weren't kosher once he made the radical suggestion that watching Brittany engage in interracial sex just inches from where I was sitting. I had to secretly pop some heart medicine so I wouldn't go into cardiac arrest as my little girl had her mouth stuffed full of that evil black man's penis. I wanted to leave the room several times but our future was at stake. It was so hard being in the same room as his big black penis went inside the same white vaginaa I used to wipe when she was an *******. Thankfully it was over when he ejaculated all over her face which made her makeup run. Yes, this was an unconventional therapy session but she's been a little sweetheart ever since then.

View attachment brittany_angel_720p_big.mp4

Tatiana Kush

Runtime: 35:41 Min
Ansicht_btw-047.jpg
Featuring: Tatiana Kush and Rico Strong

My dau.ghter , Tatianna Kush, makes me rue the day I dropped my DNA inside her mo.ther. Ever since I can remember she's talked back to me and shown absolutely no respect for her fat.her. I gathered up some money and we were soon off to Dr. Harvard's office in the hope that she'd stick with her own kind....if you catch my drift. I knew I was in for the shock of a lifetime when he brought in someone who looks like the guy who robbed me at gunpoint last year. Dr. Harvard insisted that I should watch my pain in the ass dau.ghter make out with the black guy to overcome my fears. Everything was going smoothly until he whipped out his baby-making machine and my little pumpkin started planting kisses all over it. The rage inside me almost came to a boiling point when she rode him in nearly the same manner that she'd ride ponies when she was a little girl. I thanked the good lord when it was over but something tells me I might be the fa.ther-in-law to a black guy someday very soon.

View attachment tatianna_kush_720p_big.mp4

Ami Emerson

Runtime: 37:17 Min
Ansicht_btw-040.jpg
Featuring: Ami Emerson and Jack Napier

It's true when they say parents just don't understand. I'm Ami Emerson and at a point where I want to experience as much black dick as I can get ahold of. It looks as if daddy can't handle that seeing as how I've been lashing out at him at any given chance. As I was growing up he would tell me that he'd disown me if I ever associated with black guys. It's hard not too since their dicks make my white pussy sore but in a good way. It's gotten to the point where daddy is about to leave me out of the will so we saw a psychiatrist in hopes that he's see things my way. A few minutes into our seesion I could see the good dr. would be on my side and he brought in Dr. Napier in order for daddy to see exactly how I love to treat big black dick. The old man nearly sh.it his diaper as my mouth kept going up and down on that fat black dick and my white pussy would be next up on the menu. At first it hurt but then it felt great knowing that the sight of his daug.hter sucking and fucking black dick would never leave daddy's mind. The pain on his face only added to the excitement as I could feel that black dick pulsating in my snatch signaling he was ready to explode all over my face. Speaking of faces, daddy still can't look at me ever since that day.

View attachment ami_emerson_720p_big.mp4

Ohhhh these are nice
Yes, they are!

Avy Scott

Runtime: 37:36 Min
Ansicht_btw-080.jpg
Featuring: Avy Scott, Ramon Dark Knight, Roy Karch

My boys and I only tear into white girls like it's a competition. I hooked up with this white girl, Avy Scott, and even though she's an adult she still lives at home so it was there where she got to taste my black cock. We was getting into the moment when her pops came in and almost fucked up our party. From there it just got weirder and weirder as she insisted on fucking me as his old ass watched. His eyes got real wide as her mouth did the same thing but it was so she could take in the fat black dick I got swinging between my legs. I took my meat and fucked her all over her room as grandpa became less of a man the more her and I fucked. She nearly lost her mind as my throbbing black dick kept invading her soaking wet pussy. I can't tell you how tight that ******* was and it made it hard not to bust early. After I dropped my load I took off because if he's crazy enough to watch me fuck his dau.ghter then he's crazy enough to cap me in ass while I'm there.

View attachment avy_scott_720p_big.mp4

Allie Foster

Featuring: Allie Foster and Charlie Mac

Ansicht_btw-023.jpg
Runtime: 38:22 Min

My dau.ghter has mistaken my kindness for weakness. She's of age but still lives under my roof but does she show her old man any respect? Fuck no, she's out all hours of the night doing things that just thinking about brings my heart to a rapid beat. One day she interrupted my reading with the presence of a black guy whom she's been dating...much to my dismay. She then proceeded to make out with him and then do things to him that I used to do to her mom when we were that age. I still can't believe my dear Allie had an interracial encounter feet away for the man who helped give her life. The screams and moans she made still echo in my head. I've allowed her to see and fuck who she wants as long as I never ever have to see it or hear about it.

View attachment allie_foster_720p_big.mp4

Cameron Love

Runtime: 39:29 Min
Ansicht_btw-036.jpg
Featuring: Cameron Love, Jack Napier

My next patients were fat.her and daug.hter, Mike and Cameron Love. It seems as if they've been at each others throats because he doesn't approve of the lifestyle she's living. For instance, she's sneaking out at all hours, listening to rap music, and according to her fa.ther, "Socializing with black males". I could sense a bit of bigotry in Mr. Love and that would be key in healing this situation. I brought in Dr. Jack Napier since his expertise in these types of situations has shown great success. We came to the conclusion that Dr. Napier would have to engage in sexual activity with the young lady in my office as her fa.ther watched. It was key that he be there to confront his fears of African-American men since his dau.ghter informed me that she's sworn off white guys. From the moment she gave him oral sex to the minute she opened up wide to take him in her fat.her wore the biggest frown I've ever seen. The session concluded with Dr. Napier releasing his semen upon Cameron's face and the only winners were her, Jack, and myself since her fat.her paid BEFORE the session.

View attachment cameron_love_720p_big.mp4

Ja
Cameron Love

Runtime: 39:29 Min
View attachment 5685478
Featuring: Cameron Love, Jack Napier

My next patients were fat.her and daug.hter, Mike and Cameron Love. It seems as if they've been at each others throats because he doesn't approve of the lifestyle she's living. For instance, she's sneaking out at all hours, listening to rap music, and according to her fa.ther, "Socializing with black males". I could sense a bit of bigotry in Mr. Love and that would be key in healing this situation. I brought in Dr. Jack Napier since his expertise in these types of situations has shown great success. We came to the conclusion that Dr. Napier would have to engage in sexual activity with the young lady in my office as her fa.ther watched. It was key that he be there to confront his fears of African-American men since his dau.ghter informed me that she's sworn off white guys. From the moment she gave him oral sex to the minute she opened up wide to take him in her fat.her wore the biggest frown I've ever seen. The session concluded with Dr. Napier releasing his semen upon Cameron's face and the only winners were her, Jack, and myself since her fat.her paid BEFORE the session.

View attachment 5685477
Jack Napier ... big black shlong that never got really hard and stiff ... not my fav ...

Ja

Jack Napier ... big black shlong that never got really hard and stiff ... not my fav ...
Stiff or not. I'm just following the order of this dogfart series, starting with the oldest (this one from 2009).

Amy Starz

Runtime: 43:13 Min

Ansicht_btw-032.jpg
Featuring: Amy Starz, Jack Napier

I thought I had white people figured out but I was wrong. I've been fucking this white honey on the side, Amy Starz. She has told me over and over again that my big black dick is the only one that can make her shake and moan while the walls nearly crumble down. She thought her dad was out of town so I could pummel her white pussy in privacy. Once we got there we found him fast asleep and didn't waste a moment of him being unable to witness his little girl getting a big black dick pounding. The girl has some mad cock sucking skills and her pussy wrapped its lips around my big black pole as if it were hugging it. The sh.it that was coming out of her mouth nearly woke her old man up which made this even more exciting.She rode on top of me, let me fuck her from behind, and let me spoon feed her my 3rd leg all while her pops was 2 feet away. Take notice as her pussy gets beet red the longer we fuck and it was soon time for me to drop my man sauce all over her cute little face. If he only knew what his dau.ghter did while he was asleep then I'd probably be dead this second.

View attachment amy_starz_720p_big.mp4

Emma Luvgood

Runtime: 33:20 Min
Ansicht_btw-033.jpg
Featuring: Emma Luvgood and Richard Mann

Too bad the earphones I have on won't drown out my old man's constant bickering. He's been a control freak ever since I can remember and hopefully our little therapy session can fix things or I'm out of the house! Dr. Harvard heard both sides of the argument and quickly sided with me once he got a glimpse into fat.her's bigot ways. His only suggestion into curing dad's problem with me banging black guys was to watch me get fucked by one as he watched. I admit, I was skeptical but was soon in heaven as fat black dick was taking up all the space in my mouth. I got it nice and wet so I could jump on it while daddy was fighting off a heart attack in the corner. It felt so damn good getting my tiny white hole getting stuffed with black dick and it was even better when my pretty little face soon became a pool of black goo.

View attachment emma_luvgood_720p_big.mp4

Sunset Diamond

Featuring Sunset Diamond and Jack Napier
View attachment 5600565
Runtime: 35:20 Min

I've seen some crazy sh.it in my life but today's festivities took the cake. I was brought into Dr. Harvard's office to mend the broken fences between Sunset and her irate f.ather. I could see the hate in his eyes from the very moment I walked in. His neck got red as did his face since his dau.ghter's attention quickly went from him to me. The only way to avoid a family breakup was for Mr. Diamond to sit front and center as my big black dick tore his little angel apart. I didn't let the innocent face fool me. Behind that smile was a block slut despite her sexual history being minimal due to her age. However, she could deep throat a brotha's dick like nobody's business. She slupred, gagged, spat, and loved that big black dick until it was time to turn her white pussy into a black cock playground. Her pop's wasn't feeling it and I could tell he'd slit my throat if he had the chance so I had to shake the spot. I must have shot in at least a quart of homemade goo so deep into her pussy that I must have nailed the back of her teeth.

View attachment 5600564
Jack Napier makes me soooo horny!

Back