Watching my Girl go Black - Movies

Ashli Orion

Featuring: Ashli Orion and Rico Strong
Ansicht_btw-033.jpg
Runtime: 49:07 Min

Christmas came early the day pappa took me to the doctor. I thought the doctor I'd be seeing was the one to tell if I was pregnant from all the black cock I've been taking but it wouldn't be. The fighting and feuding between daddy and I got to the point where he thought seeing a professional would help us. First I was bored but it got better once the session got interesting when I was introduced to a foot of hard black dick. Daddy made a stink about it but the doctor made him watch so our relationship could be healed. I didn't care as long as I got to taste that stiff black dick . Soon my nose was touching his fat nutsack while my tonsils rubbed against the black dick. The saliva on his cock made it easier for him to slide it deep inside me as fat.her cringed and nearly vomited. He could tell it wasn't my first time having interracial sex since I knew my way around that big black dick. This little white slut was hungry so Rico was given the ok to drain his hefty sack right down my throat. At least daddy doesn't have to worry about being the grandfather to a black baby..........for now at least.

View attachment ashli_orion_720p_big.mp4

Jessi Stone

Featuring: Jessi Stone and Derek Skeeter
btw_Ansicht-007.jpg
Runtime: 38:13

I can't believe the guts my dad has. He followed my boyfriend and I as we were showing public displays of affection. I've always known him to be a creep but this was too much. Once at my place he walked in on us and almost ruined the party Derek and I were about to have. I verbally ripped into dad and made him watch as my black bull and I made out, got naked, and exchanged bodily fluids just inches from dad's wrinkled face. While I was screaming I was able to hear dad crying to himself as my tight pussy was getting thrashed, demolished and punished. I'm shocked he didn't pull a gun on himself when Derek shot a fat load on my face destroying all my makeup! Dad has shown me some more respect which is fine because there's no shortage of black guys willing to fuck me as the old man watches in agony.

View attachment jessi_stone_720p_big.mp4

I love seeing older black
Emma Luvgood

Runtime: 33:20 Min
View attachment 5746908
Featuring: Emma Luvgood and Richard Mann

Too bad the earphones I have on won't drown out my old man's constant bickering. He's been a control freak ever since I can remember and hopefully our little therapy session can fix things or I'm out of the house! Dr. Harvard heard both sides of the argument and quickly sided with me once he got a glimpse into fat.her's bigot ways. His only suggestion into curing dad's problem with me banging black guys was to watch me get fucked by one as he watched. I admit, I was skeptical but was soon in heaven as fat black dick was taking up all the space in my mouth. I got it nice and wet so I could jump on it while daddy was fighting off a heart attack in the corner. It felt so damn good getting my tiny white hole getting stuffed with black dick and it was even better when my pretty little face soon became a pool of black goo.

View attachment 5746907
guys with young white teenagers 😊

Chelsie Rae

Featuring: Chelsie Rae, Justin Long

chelsie_rae-049.jpg
Runtime: 39:22 Min

I come from a family of rednecks. My dad can't seem to get it through his big white head that his dau.ghter loves black cock and black cock only. He's tried introducing me to the sons of his friends but white boys come too quick. Yes, I should obey my fat.her since I still live under his roof but my pussy wants what it wants. He took me to a therapist hoping to convert me to white guys but I wasn't having it. Dr. Harvard took my side and could see right through my dad's racism as he had Dr. Long come in which made me smile from ear to ear. The only way to get it throught to my dad that I enjoy black dick would be for him to see me play with one. He declined but didn't want to leave since his Southern pride wouldn't get tarnished. He was a few inches away as Justin Long's big black pole went in and out of my little mouth. My pink pussy was getting wetter and wetter which worked out well because I'd need all the lubrication possible to take in that black shaft. The sounds of me screaming my lungs out while fucking that black dick are going to remain with daddy until the day he goes 6 feet under.

View attachment chelsie_rae_720p_big.mp4

Back