Watch how we fuck white ladies in Africa

Would you like to be fucked like that and have you ever been fucked like that by a bbc?

• Total voters
I think there is a risk for african white people to loose their population in Africa. In the past, there wasn't any touch between black and white people but now the people are more free and open minded. African people will be the first nation in the history which defeats the other nation by their manhood...

There was always interracial sex in Africa. The European Dark Ages were triggered by the demand for white slaves to be taken to North Africa depopulating southern Europe. When white traders visited Africa they were offered black women. When whites started settling there it was common for white women to be bedded by Africans. the 'Happy Valley' set in Africa were not racially biased in the way the Boers made interracial sex taboo in Southern Africa.

I won't disagree the influences of westernization and colonization, but in Africa it's always been someone else's fault ... always! Think about it.

be real it was with a few exceptions like the Belgians in the Congo the western (and eastern) influence was a civilising short term boost to Africa which reverted backwards when the 'colonising' powers decided they had had enough and they no longer needed to counter the activities of other world powers.. Weapons don't make people bad, it's what they do with them that counts.

MacNfries, you have a very simplistic and eurocentric/western media way of thinking. It shows you know nothing about Africa. African instability was caused and is still caused by Western nations, because all those things you mentioned did not exist before colonization of Africa by Western nations. *******, coups etc are imported concepts which came from western nations. Wars are instigated and funded by America, Britain, France etc, you will always find a few Africans who are willing to buy western neo-colonization ideas at the expense of their majority African brothers and sisters, so don't generalize Africa. Which war is currently being fought in Southern Africa, tell me, if you know about Africa? Africans are killed by weapons being dumped by western nations on the continent in exchange of natural resources sold out by a few greedy Africans.

African history was swamped by wars long before any white man visited. Tribal migrations did not absorb the existing residents of the lands of Africa.

There was always interracial sex in Africa. The European Dark Ages were triggered by the demand for white slaves to be taken to North Africa depopulating southern Europe. When white traders visited Africa they were offered black women. When whites started settling there it was common for white women to be bedded by Africans. the 'Happy Valley' set in Africa were not racially biased in the way the Boers made interracial sex taboo in Southern Africa.
The information which you gave also explains why the Boers needed to make and interracial sex taboo in the South Africa. Well, wild things happen in the South Africa now.

Interesting diversion on a sex site, but the Rwandan genocide springs to mind when this subject is raised. I don't know of any western involvement in this bloody episode of African history, just criticism of America and Europe for not getting involved to stop the carnage!

Africans will never say there are no wars on their continent, they will never say there is no corruption and other ills, but the fact is it's all ways over-emphasized as if it's a peculiar African phenomenon by the Western media and as such people from Western countries are fed on biased information . The Kosovo massacres were in Africa right? The worrisome public shootings in schools and malls are not happening in America but in Africa, right? Of course there is no corruption in Western Countries because they are squeaky clean. There was no controversy in US elections when George Bush rigged votes in Florida, right? George Bush and Tony Blair didn't lie to their countries' citizens about existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, right? All these things are happening in Africa of course. Don't ever get me wrong, i love Western countries and their citizens and i will never stereotype any race because no one is better.

What other nations are you referring too, weaknfunny, and how did you come to that conclusion?
The African continent has been hampered by instability, corruption, violence, and authoritarianism for as long as one can remember. Instead of democracies, their governents are made up primarily of coups, dictatorships, and warlords that have become militarized with the money they reap from recreational ******* demand and wild life products. ******* is a common weapon of war for them. They're killing themselves, there. Now organized crime has gained a footing there which undermines any chance of stability and prosperity in Africa.
So, I wouldn't worry about Africa defeating any nations; they'll defeat themselves.
What if Mexico was forcebly annexed to the USA. Don't you think there would be a lot of violence, anarchy and terrorism in the Southern USA? Yes, why? Because they were ****** to join a foreign country.

The same is happening in Africa, all those countries that exist today, were made up by their former colonizers. So it's not that weird that the situation turned out the way it did. Plus the African nations that got their independence, never had a intelligentia capable of governing. It's like giving a group of elementary school graduates, the control over a country. What do they know of infrastructure, economy, rule of law etc? Nothing.

Just look at the "Biafran War"$, they fought for their independence. How did the west(in co-operation with the Soviet Union)react? By supporting the Nigerian army. You know what's so fucked up tho? The former colonizers forbade the global community and other African nations of altering those borders. Yet why did South Sudan come to existence in 2011? By that logic, why does the international community refuse to acknowledge the independence of "Somaliland"? They declared independence since 1991, yet they are still waiting for recognition.

You don't find any of that odd?

First of all, the most rapid growing countries are mostly African countries right now. Let's hope it's sustainable growth.

Personally I think war or massacres don't say much about development in geopolitical terms in the way it has been discussed here. The direct effects of industrialisation has been directly linked with war efforts in many different models. The bandwidth in which these(massacres/war) occur tell us that the economy is relative to many things except moral.

I don't believe in the progressive myth. People are not becoming better morally. We advance in science, sure. People will say what about gay rights, anti racism movements etc. Like mentioned before the Boers came interracial mating was normal. In ancient Greece gay sex was normal and not a taboo. In Africa gays were people before Christianity came along, not infidels.

However, before the colonizers came along there was a lively slave trade in place already. War captives mostly. This sparked a system where the loot was the goal, not the land or political objective. To this day children are born in slavery in Africa. Meanwhile the UN is having a reparation committee look into 1% of the whole slave trade, as being THE slave trade.

In my country slaves are traded everyday. Sex slaves from all over the world. Many under age. This is in a rich western european country.

Africa can rise again, even with all the finger pointing. Progress is a myth. Let's just hope they can feed their own children and raise them lovingly. Instead of breeding for their own security (braids treasure, clan relations, old day care).

Sorry for the long rant, but I feel cultural differences are explained by historical facts. The facts are facts, the way you interpret them will be heavily influenced by your reference. Which is very narrow for most people when you look at it from a macro perspective.

What if Mexico was forcebly annexed to the USA. Don't you think there would be a lot of violence, anarchy and terrorism in the Southern USA? Yes, why? Because they were ****** to join a foreign country.

The same is happening in Africa, all those countries that exist today, were made up by their former colonizers. So it's not that weird that the situation turned out the way it did. Plus the African nations that got their independence, never had a intelligentia capable of governing. It's like giving a group of elementary school graduates, the control over a country. What do they know of infrastructure, economy, rule of law etc? Nothing.

The above is just rubbish and shows your ignorance of the efforts made to enable Africans to rule themselves.

Just look at the "Biafran War"$, they fought for their independence. How did the west(in co-operation with the Soviet Union)react? By supporting the Nigerian army. You know what's so fucked up tho? The former colonizers forbade the global community and other African nations of altering those borders. Yet why did South Sudan come to existence in 2011? By that logic, why does the international community refuse to acknowledge the independence of "Somaliland"? They declared independence since 1991, yet they are still waiting for recognition.

You don't find any of that odd?

No I don't find it odd. They tried, and failed, to provide some stability but at least they tried. If each tribe in Africa had been given its own country there would have been few countries with any sort of homogeneous borders! Is there any reason why the larger tribes would not have rolled over the smaller tribes as they had been doing in the relatively recent history before the colonial period. Remember with few exceptions the 'colonial' period in African lasted a number of decades not hundreds of years. South Africa is an obvious exception but is by comparison far more 'advanced' than other African countries. There is one African country that was not colonised, is it in any better state than its neighbours due to not being colonised? Not much!

and what I loved about Africa was the sound of squeals and grunts, moans and pounded bedsprings as white women were ridden to unexpected heights of passion by their new and very demanding black lovers regardless of the views of husbands and fathers.
or the sight of a 'happily' married white woman 'dressing to *******' for date with a black man.
I recall a comment by one travelling black businessmen that what he loved about the white women in Zimbabwe was that they were not easy pick ups in bars but women from good families, well brought with intelligence, and high earning husbands, well groomed not tramps but who had in the face of assertive African dominance simply creamed and surrendered and became playthings at African orgies...

and what I loved about Africa was the sound of squeals and grunts, moans and pounded bedsprings as white women were ridden to unexpected heights of passion by their new and very demanding black lovers regardless of the views of husbands and fathers.
or the sight of a 'happily' married white woman 'dressing to *******' for date with a black man.
I recall a comment by one travelling black businessmen that what he loved about the white women in Zimbabwe was that they were not easy pick ups in bars but women from good families, well brought with intelligence, and high earning husbands, well groomed not tramps but who had in the face of assertive African dominance simply creamed and surrendered and became playthings at African orgies...

I agree with you, Zimbabwean ladies are well brought up.

Macnfries, (who I usually thought of as reasonable and intelligent) and Frank Judge, neither of you know anything about Africa apparently. "Always someone else's fault"??? Rwanda?? Frank Judge, BEFORE the Belgians and Germans Rwanda didnt exist... there were territories established by generations of those tribes, and they mostly left each other alone, UNTIL Europeans came in and created "Government", brought in Capitalism and greed, things totally unnatural ways for them to function and ****** them into it, forsing those tribes in closer living arrangements than they had before, and giving more power to one tribe over the other... How is that NOT their fault, their responsibility? They caused it. You think about it.

Macnfries, (who I usually thought of as reasonable and intelligent) and Frank Judge, neither of you know anything about Africa apparently. "Always someone else's fault"??? Rwanda?? Frank Judge, BEFORE the Belgians and Germans Rwanda didnt exist... there were territories established by generations of those tribes, and they mostly left each other alone, UNTIL Europeans came in and created "Government", brought in Capitalism and greed, things totally unnatural ways for them to function and ****** them into it, forsing those tribes in closer living arrangements than they had before, and giving more power to one tribe over the other... How is that NOT their fault, their responsibility? They caused it. You think about it.

African tribes did not largely leave other tribes alone. Where did you get that from?

One of the reasons small traders were so successful was because the local tribes wanted to by guns for their wars against each other. The tribal migrations across Africa were migrations that eliminated tribes in their way.

One of the reasons David Livingstone travelled alone deep into Africa was to campaign against endemic slavery going on between tribes. The biggest empire in Africa was an Arab caliphate in east Africa, and Mombasa continues to have a large Arab population.

The Zulu and Ashanti Empires were not built on peaceful trading.

Ongoing tribal rivalry in South Africa is one of the biggest restraints on growth in that country.

The only reason the British moved against the Zulu's was because they raided into territories then seen as protected by the British

Expat I should have been more clear, Most of the activity you mention was on the coasts, and while "left each other alone" didnt mean they (neighboring tribes) did not fight or have wars, just not on the scale or that they are since WWII. And Arabs and their slave trade were just as culpable. Yes There were tribes who became powerful and it was not "peacefully" attained. I was not suggesting that, there was some kind of 'utopia' on the continent.

I just got back from a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for this man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!

Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD UNCUT Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. After sucking his cock for about ten minutes, Benjamin took me to the bed were he laid me down spread my legs and started licking my wet pussy, my toes curled and eye rolled back and I have an HUGE ORGASM!!!!! Benjamin then climbed up between my legs placed the head of this beautiful cock to my pussy lips and pushed it in to the hilt. I could not stop shaking I was CUMMING so hard!!!! Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.

Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!!

WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well hubby and I have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and went to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite.

Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this the front room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me standing before them in only my stockings and shoes and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon started taking off his clothes. Once I had his clothes off push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black uncut cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock and it slid right into my WET WET pussy. I was riding him slowly at first and Benjamin climbed up on the bed and presented his cock for me to suck. For the first time in my life I had a Black cock sliding in and out of my pussy and mouth at the same time. I could not stop CUMMING!!!!!! They just laughed and egged me on. After a while they decided to change up and Jonathon put me on all fours and Benjamin climbed up behind me and slide his hard cock into me and started fucking me for all I was forth. Well, to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN, THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! I have never had so much cum dumped in and on me before and I loved every ounce of it.

That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED

Back