Watch how we fuck white ladies in Africa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HERBY, Jul 4, 2014.

?

Would you like to be fucked like that and have you ever been fucked like that by a bbc?

1. I would like yo be fucked like that?

57.1%
  2. I have been fucked like that

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HERBY

HERBY Member

Africans are sex savages. Watch these videos.

Attached Files:

2. weaknfunny

weaknfunny Well-Known Member

Turkey
    how old is he?

3. HERBY

HERBY Member

4. weaknfunny

Turkey
    is that you? because the boy looks like 17-18 yo. and the girl is namibian white?

raykink likes this.
  5. HERBY

HERBY Member

The girl is namibian white.

6. HERBY

HERBY Member

upload_2014-7-5_17-14-25.png i

Attached Files:

7. HERBY

HERBY Member

you are right

raykink likes this.
  8. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    the videos circulating below the 'radar' in African countries can be 'educational' in what sometimes happens. The amateur videos made with expat family camcorders sometimes included telephone numbers to ring if others wanted to mount the white female in the video

9. weaknfunny

Turkey
    I think there is a risk for african white people to loose their population in Africa. In the past, there wasn't any touch between black and white people but now the people are more free and open minded. African people will be the first nation in the history which defeats the other nation by their manhood...

10. HERBY

HERBY Member

hahahahaha

raykink likes this.
  11. allfor my wife

allfor my wife Member

That's true . If your avatar pic it's yours , you easy can destroy a lot white marriage in Africa , by making those white wife pregnant with black baby's

jaybbc53, Deadpool420 and raykink like this.
  12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    What other nations are you referring too, weaknfunny, and how did you come to that conclusion?
    The African continent has been hampered by instability, corruption, violence, and authoritarianism for as long as one can remember. Instead of democracies, their governents are made up primarily of coups, dictatorships, and warlords that have become militarized with the money they reap from recreational drug demand and wild life products. Rape is a common weapon of war for them. They're killing themselves, there. Now organized crime has gained a footing there which undermines any chance of stability and prosperity in Africa.
    So, I wouldn't worry about Africa defeating any nations; they'll defeat themselves.

syscom3, raykink, Daphne&D and 2 others like this.
  13. HERBY

HERBY Member

MacNfries, you have a very simplistic and eurocentric/western media way of thinking. It shows you know nothing about Africa. African instability was caused and is still caused by Western nations, because all those things you mentioned did not exist before colonization of Africa by Western nations. Drugs, coups etc are imported concepts which came from western nations. Wars are instigated and funded by America, Britain, France etc, you will always find a few Africans who are willing to buy western neo-colonization ideas at the expense of their majority African brothers and sisters, so don't generalize Africa. Which war is currently being fought in Southern Africa, tell me, if you know about Africa? Africans are killed by weapons being dumped by western nations on the continent in exchange of natural resources sold out by a few greedy Africans.

raykink, michelle sd and MarkW like this.
  14. HERBY

HERBY Member

15. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I won't disagree the influences of westernization and colonization, but in Africa it's always been someone else's fault ... always! Think about it.

16. frankjudge

frankjudge Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Interesting diversion on a sex site, but the Rwandan genocide springs to mind when this subject is raised. I don't know of any western involvement in this bloody episode of African history, just criticism of America and Europe for not getting involved to stop the carnage!

17. blkcokslutlaura

blkcokslutlaura Active Member

dmoney likes this.
  18. weaknfunny

Turkey
    I was just talking bullshit and this is a place for it. I think this is the last place where I can talk about suffer of African people. It would be disrespectful for them.

raykink and MacNfries like this.
  19. weaknfunny

Turkey
    wow! Is that so common?

Slutty Eva rp likes this.
  20. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    it was when we were there. The expats went out with plans to video the wildlife and the Africans video'd them performing and took videos of them agreeing to submit to avoid rape allegations being levelled against the Africans later (if they were blackmailing the whites into submission) them videoed them enjoying it all anyway. I was offered such video's regularly by my African staff.

#20 expatdad, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    raykink and Slutty Eva rp like this.