wanting my wife to enjoy another man's black cock

GAwife4bbcfun

Couple
From
GA, US
I really get off seeing how wet my wife's pussy gets when she is horny when she wants to be fucked by big black cock. I have shared my wife's pussy Several times with both white guys and black guys. When it comes to getting a different guys cock in her pussy she prefers a big thick black cock. My favorite memory was with a black guy named David. My wife had been horny Wanting me to watch her enjoying a big black cock pleasuring her pussy. I created her a profile on a few swinger sites along with her pictures showing her completely naked and a few good close-ups with her pussy being all wet. I would let her Search for the guy she wanted to fuck she would start messaging back and forth exchanging pics. then if she's still interested in the guy she would meet up with him on Cam. there was several times she would be having Cam sex. that's where David comes in she had been chatting with him for a little while where she would masturbate for him playing with her pussy wanting his big thick black cock, and she would watch him stroking his black cock wanting to put it inside my wife's pussy. She always told me what she was doing she was really wanting to fuck David. she showed me pictures of his big black cock seeing how big his cock was I was not surprised. she told me the keeps her horny Thinking of his big thick black cock cumming inside of her pussy, She has been masturbating daily while looking at pictures of his black cock and she had me feel Exactly how wet her pussy was for his black cock. we usually meet up somewhere public the meeting goes well we will usually set up another time to meet where he can fuck my wife, usually after the second or third time of having him fuck my wife we allow him to remove the condom my wife likes feeling when the guys cock is throbbing feeling has come shoot inside of her pussy. We arranged to meet up at Applebee's so they could meet in person. when she saw him walking up to the table, she leaned over telling me she likes what she sees and wants to invite him over to the house but she definitely wants to fuck him. but the meeting with David was completely different. My wife was sitting next to me at the table with David sitting across from us. My wife got up to go to the bathroom while she was gone I told David we wanted him to come to the house afterwards the here is my wife completely horny and wet told me she wants to fuck him tonight, David said he'd be happy to come over my wife is very sexy. When my wife returned to the table she sat next to David. I could see her arm reaching over to his thigh she had a big smile on her face as she told David she liked feeling his cock was already hard she discreetly move this hand over to the inside of her skirt letting him feel her pussy was very wet too. Telling them her pussy was only for him tonight. We decided it was time to go this they both wanted to fuck each other and I was ready to watch. we were standing next to the cars when David leaned over Giving my wife a hug this is hands moved down squeezing her ass I could hear the heavy sigh When she told him she wants him to fuck her. We left the parking lot with him following us and on the way home my wife showed me how wet her pussy was wanting his black cock tell me she was going to give me a good fuck show. when we arrived at the house my wife didn't waste any time of getting things started she invited him to sit on the couch removing her shirt dropping her skirt to the floor standing completely naked in front of him moving over reaching for his pants giving him the signal he can remove his pants, his cock was completely hard standing straight up, without using the condom she was ready to suck his cock, the way she was licking and sucking his cock, admit I was a little jealous I've never seen my wife suck cock to wish you sucking David's cock she was really getting into his big black cock. by this time my pants was down and I was stroking my cock enjoying watching my wife sucking his black cock. Then David turns her around on the couch putting her in the 69 position and begins licking my wife's tasty wet pussy. I was really getting into watching my wife suck his cock I knew how she was sucking his cock she really liked it. About 10 or 15 minutes later My wife told him she wants his cock inside of her pussy, Telling me she wants him to come inside of her. She has David sit up She gets on to his lap facing him. from where I was sitting I had a good view seeing her guide his cock to the opening of her pussy where I see is black cock going deeper inside of her pussy. he was already making her have an orgasm just with the feel of his cock stretching her pussy tight. She wrapped her legs around his waist telling him she wanted him to keep his cock inside her pussy take him into the bedroom where they could fuck in the bed and have more room. I can't explain it but I really get off watching my wife Having her pussy pleasured by his cock. They fucked for about an hour Giving my wife about six or seven orgasms Before he started filling my wife's pussy full of his cum. To keep a long story short David has been over to our house fucking my wife several times since then in this weekend David is going to come over for the weekend I know she has been wanting to have some alone time enjoying fucking him I'm going to offer her to spend the night with him in his bed while I'm in our bedroom jacking off listening to them fuck. So if you're black have a big thick cock and you're in the Atlanta area send us a message I would like to find a few more big thick black cocks for my wife to enjoy and her pussy. is incredibly sexy to me watching my wife fuck another cock and on the other hand seeing some guy fuck my wife her pussy is still tight and wet. And she's definitely a good fuck you would definitely enjoy having her pussy

Attachments

• CummFilled.jpg
    CummFilled.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_2500.MOV
    15.8 MB
  • IMG_2504.jpg
    IMG_2504.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 532
  • Wife prefers black cock.MOV
    26 MB
  • 179CB8F6-D79E-42C3-822D-ABA956CB15C7.jpeg
    179CB8F6-D79E-42C3-822D-ABA956CB15C7.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 499
  • IMG_2500.MOV
    15.8 MB
  • IMG_2504.jpg
    IMG_2504.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_2860.MOV
    14.9 MB
  • IMG_4072.MOV
    28.9 MB
I really get off seeing how wet my wife's pussy gets when she is horny when she wants to be fucked by big black cock. I have shared my wife's pussy Several times with both white guys and black guys. When it comes to getting a different guys cock in her pussy she prefers a big thick black cock. My favorite memory was with a black guy named David. My wife had been horny Wanting me to watch her enjoying a big black cock pleasuring her pussy. I created her a profile on a few swinger sites along with her pictures showing her completely naked and a few good close-ups with her pussy being all wet. I would let her Search for the guy she wanted to fuck she would start messaging back and forth exchanging pics. then if she's still interested in the guy she would meet up with him on Cam. there was several times she would be having Cam sex. that's where David comes in she had been chatting with him for a little while where she would masturbate for him playing with her pussy wanting his big thick black cock, and she would watch him stroking his black cock wanting to put it inside my wife's pussy. She always told me what she was doing she was really wanting to fuck David. she showed me pictures of his big black cock seeing how big his cock was I was not surprised. she told me the keeps her horny Thinking of his big thick black cock cumming inside of her pussy, She has been masturbating daily while looking at pictures of his black cock and she had me feel Exactly how wet her pussy was for his black cock. we usually meet up somewhere public the meeting goes well we will usually set up another time to meet where he can fuck my wife, usually after the second or third time of having him fuck my wife we allow him to remove the condom my wife likes feeling when the guys cock is throbbing feeling has come shoot inside of her pussy. We arranged to meet up at Applebee's so they could meet in person. when she saw him walking up to the table, she leaned over telling me she likes what she sees and wants to invite him over to the house but she definitely wants to fuck him. but the meeting with David was completely different. My wife was sitting next to me at the table with David sitting across from us. My wife got up to go to the bathroom while she was gone I told David we wanted him to come to the house afterwards the here is my wife completely horny and wet told me she wants to fuck him tonight, David said he'd be happy to come over my wife is very sexy. When my wife returned to the table she sat next to David. I could see her arm reaching over to his thigh she had a big smile on her face as she told David she liked feeling his cock was already hard she discreetly move this hand over to the inside of her skirt letting him feel her pussy was very wet too. Telling them her pussy was only for him tonight. We decided it was time to go this they both wanted to fuck each other and I was ready to watch. we were standing next to the cars when David leaned over Giving my wife a hug this is hands moved down squeezing her ass I could hear the heavy sigh When she told him she wants him to fuck her. We left the parking lot with him following us and on the way home my wife showed me how wet her pussy was wanting his black cock tell me she was going to give me a good fuck show. when we arrived at the house my wife didn't waste any time of getting things started she invited him to sit on the couch removing her shirt dropping her skirt to the floor standing completely naked in front of him moving over reaching for his pants giving him the signal he can remove his pants, his cock was completely hard standing straight up, without using the condom she was ready to suck his cock, the way she was licking and sucking his cock, admit I was a little jealous I've never seen my wife suck cock to wish you sucking David's cock she was really getting into his big black cock. by this time my pants was down and I was stroking my cock enjoying watching my wife sucking his black cock. Then David turns her around on the couch putting her in the 69 position and begins licking my wife's tasty wet pussy. I was really getting into watching my wife suck his cock I knew how she was sucking his cock she really liked it. About 10 or 15 minutes later My wife told him she wants his cock inside of her pussy, Telling me she wants him to come inside of her. She has David sit up She gets on to his lap facing him. from where I was sitting I had a good view seeing her guide his cock to the opening of her pussy where I see is black cock going deeper inside of her pussy. he was already making her have an orgasm just with the feel of his cock stretching her pussy tight. She wrapped her legs around his waist telling him she wanted him to keep his cock inside her pussy take him into the bedroom where they could fuck in the bed and have more room. I can't explain it but I really get off watching my wife Having her pussy pleasured by his cock. They fucked for about an hour Giving my wife about six or seven orgasms Before he started filling my wife's pussy full of his cum. To keep a long story short David has been over to our house fucking my wife several times since then in this weekend David is going to come over for the weekend I know she has been wanting to have some alone time enjoying fucking him I'm going to offer her to spend the night with him in his bed while I'm in our bedroom jacking off listening to them fuck. So if you're black have a big thick cock and you're in the Atlanta area send us a message I would like to find a few more big thick black cocks for my wife to enjoy and her pussy. is incredibly sexy to me watching my wife fuck another cock and on the other hand seeing some guy fuck my wife her pussy is still tight and wet. And she's definitely a good fuck you would definitely enjoy having her pussy
Sexy

Sexy wife

Wow, I visit Atlanta often, I'm in Albany.

That’s most definitely a sexy and beautiful pussie and overflowing his tasty black baby making juices. You are one very blessed husband and I’m so jealous of you. Go have fun and enjoy life is for living and that you’re most fulfillingly doing.

We were two years into our marriage and we lived in a condominium complex in North PHX. The units had common walls and on some occasions, you could hear the neighbors making noise in the adjoining units. The noise was not too bad and it usually did not last as most of the people living there were very respectful of everyone's privacy.
The married neighbors, in the adjoining unit, who we had become friends, had received a job promotions and relocated. The unit was sold to an athletic black man Brad). I believe he was a personal trainer and did a fair amount of travel. We were acquaintances but really had not struck up a friendship as he was single and seemed like he was seldom in his unit.

To make a long story short, about three months after Brad had moved in we noticed/heard that he had began to entertain the ladies and had them over on a regular basis. I usually was not bothered by the noise, but my wife was a much more sound sleeper and she would go out and sleep on the couch on those nights.

I came home from work one day and she was outside talking with Brad. They were laughing and it seemed as those they were old friends. No introductions were needed. I was immediately amazed at the difference in size (height); my wife is petite size 2; 5'4: about 132 lbs. She pic attached; our neighbor on the other hand was probably 6'4"; 215 or so and very well put together.
I interrupted them and invited Brad over the next night for a *******. That night went well and we learned a little more about Brad.

So, for the next month or so I fantasized that my petite wife was over in the next unit be fucked by Brad during the afternoon hours while I was at work..
And do you know what I had fantasized became a reality.

I came home from work on a Friday and was unable to locate my wife. However, when I walked into my condo, I could hear noises coming from the adjoining unit. I laid back and listened and realized that my wife was over with Brad being fucked senseless When she walked into the condo later that afternoon, she apologized for not being home when I arrived. Rather than risk a confrontation, I decided what I had just witnessed and heard was actually music to my ears and if asked, I would suggest that she see Brad on a regular basis.
You know we are still married after 20 years and that day I made the best decision of my life. Here is to Brad!debshortskirt2022weddingpic.jpgdebshortskirt2022weddingpic.jpg

We were two years into our marriage and we lived in a condominium complex in North PHX. The units had common walls and on some occasions, you could hear the neighbors making noise in the adjoining units. The noise was not too bad and it usually did not last as most of the people living there were very respectful of everyone's privacy.
The married neighbors, in the adjoining unit, who we had become friends, had received a job promotions and relocated. The unit was sold to an athletic black man Brad). I believe he was a personal trainer and did a fair amount of travel. We were acquaintances but really had not struck up a friendship as he was single and seemed like he was seldom in his unit.

To make a long story short, about three months after Brad had moved in we noticed/heard that he had began to entertain the ladies and had them over on a regular basis. I usually was not bothered by the noise, but my wife was a much more sound sleeper and she would go out and ******* on the couch on those nights.

I came home from work one day and she was outside talking with Brad. They were laughing and it seemed as those they were old friends. No introductions were needed. I was immediately amazed at the difference in size (height); my wife is petite size 2; 5'4: about 132 lbs. She pic attached; our neighbor on the other hand was probably 6'4"; 215 or so and very well put together.
I interrupted them and invited Brad over the next night for a *******. That night went well and we learned a little more about Brad.

So, for the next month or so I fantasized that my petite wife was over in the next unit be fucked by Brad during the afternoon hours while I was at work..

I came home from work on a Friday and was unable to locate my wife. However, when I walked into my condo, I could hear noises coming from the adjoining unit. I laid back and listened and realized that my wife was over with Brad being fucked senseless When she walked into the condo later that afternoon, she apologized for not being home when I arrived. Rather than risk a confrontation, I decided what I had just witnessed and heard was actually music to my ears and if asked, I would suggest that she see Brad on a regular basis.
You know we are still married after 20 years and that day I made the best decision of my life. Here is to Brad!View attachment 5962415View attachment 5962415Lo
Love that you were supportive when she arrived home. White girls in relationships with white guys should always be free to sleep with black guys when the opportunity arises. Did you get to watch and clean up next time?

Love that you were supportive when she arrived home. White girls in relationships with white guys should always be free to ******* with black guys when the opportunity arises. Did you get to watch and clean up next time?
No watching on these episodes as I played it as if I had no idea what was really going on. I am both alpha and beta, so I have no interest in neither a three-way nor clean-up. I like to listen, watch at times, and marvel at the power of another man's aggressiveness.

To make a long story short, about three months after Brad had moved in we noticed/heard that he had began to entertain the ladies and had them over on a regular basis. I usually was not bothered by the noise, but my wife was a much more sound sleeper and she would go out and ******* on the couch on those nights.

You know we are still married after 20 years and that day I made the best decision of my life. Here is to Brad!View attachment 5962415View attachment 5962415
Good for you!!!

I'm interested in a respectful serious way I will fuck the ******* out your wife exactly how you want and she wants
I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold! Here is how my wife has transformed me.

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 336

You know we are still married after 20 years and that day I made the best decision of my life. Here is to Brad!View attachment 5962415View attachment 5962415
I'd like to not only congratulate you on the story, but thank you for using paragraphs. There are a number of hot stories but the lack of formatting makes them hard to read. Or maybe that's just me.

Good choice--nothing can explain it, but it is great joy to see--sight and sound---YES

Back