Want to see how serious I am about my username?

SizeQueenXXX

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
This is a friend I made back in 2019 in Los Angeles. I was testing out a potential cuckold partner who flew me out there and he was not making adequate time for me despite getting me across the continent. So I did what any smart girl would do and ran off without a word with a hot guy I met on AdultFriendFinder and had the best threesome of my life with him and his friend at a mansion up in the Hollywood Hills.

This guy is in his 40s and at least 10”...he can fuck forever and now he is my best friend out on the west coast who knows just how to fill me up.

Re: my hand. Because my hand tattoo is quite special, it is easy to tell which photos and videos are taken by me. So this guy is definitely one of mine. ;)

Attachments

• 50D2575B-B357-4625-93AF-7E79852ED6AF.jpeg
    50D2575B-B357-4625-93AF-7E79852ED6AF.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 886
This is a friend I made back in 2019 in Los Angeles. I was testing out a potential cuckold partner who flew me out there and he was not making adequate time for me despite getting me across the continent. So I did what any smart girl would do and ran off without a word with a hot guy I met on AdultFriendFinder and had the best threesome of my life with him and his friend at a mansion up in the Hollywood Hills.

This guy is in his 40s and at least 10”...he can fuck forever and now he is my best friend out on the west coast who knows just how to fill me up.

Re: my hand. Because my hand tattoo is quite special, it is easy to tell which photos and videos are taken by me. So this guy is definitely one of mine. ;)
Wonderful story .. glad you did not settle . and yes.. fabulous cock!

Love to see more of sexy you!

So are you still single and interested in a cuckold partner? If yes then what do you test for in a cuck?

Great pic! You can tell he is hard as fuck in that pic.

Very hot ! it's good to have big friends.

I'd hope to see you if you ever came out to LA again..

How it always goes with bbc

Need this sort of grip on me 🤤🤤🤤🤤

You’re serious

Back