Want advice from African hotwives

I(40m) am white and my fiance (35f) is East African. Wondering if there is any cultural advice in how to approach this topic with her.

I have been cucked before by my ex girlfriend. And it was amazing. So I have experience with this. But I'm not sure if my fiance is just too conservative or it's a cultural thing.

Good luck! Word of advice…cucks are typically castrated & executed in muslim countries.
No, it's not true if you generalize your opinion , it's a taboo only in some countries

Good luck! Word of advice…cucks are typically castrated & executed in muslim countries.
They usually bury both the Cuck and Bull up to their wastes then stone them Both. Being buried up to their waist means they can be allowed to wiggle free if they can do so before being killed by the stones.

The ladies are buried up to their shoulders so there is no chance of escape. Don’t know about the castration part.

Worked for Foreign Service years ago.

They usually bury both the Cuck and Bull up to their wastes then stone them Both. Being buried up to their waist means they can be allowed to wiggle free if they can do so before being killed by the stones.

The ladies are buried up to their shoulders so there is no chance of escape. Don’t know about the castration part.

Worked for Foreign Service years ago.
Lets clarify. We in the US.... So that's not happening.

Lets clarify. We in the US.... So that's not happening.
So am I in North America. I was Commenting on what Happened when I was Stationed Over Seas.

I can also tell you about a court case where a *******, Second Wife and his *******, Killed his First Wife and His Two Daughters in an Honour Killing In Canada. It was Discussing it should be noted he had two wives at the time. This was over one of the daughters boy friends not being approved.

In another case I was asked for cultural purposed to watch a Caning. After the first stroke I asked my cultural instructor a question on the cane size. I asked a second question on the person doing the caning. Both were wrong. The caning was stopped unless the caner and the judge were willing to be caned with the cane and by me. They also struck the wrong area. Seems neither wanted a male forty pounds heavier administering their caning. Crime her hair was seen. The area struck was her lower back right over her kidneys not her upper back. The cancer was supposed to be a female of similar size. Yes I caught ******* for interfering.

another foreign national in a case of a lady showing her ankle asked similar questions. This time they called his bluff. The caner was strapped face down to a bench. His sandels were removed. The other guy split the cane then caned the guys feet. Twenty strokes. The caner had to be carried from the area. The judge was impressed with the guys knowledge of their religious laws.

I learned before you travel do you home work. Yes in my time I twice saw ethic cleansing once in Rwanda and once Bosnia. Personally I wish to never see in again. I think this is why I was so repulsed by the year of Riots that happened in the USA after the Killing of a Black Man by Police Officers. I Am Sure You All Remember.

Back