walking through target

Kidding aside, I think it’s because I’m not looking to meet anyone, and I especially don’t walk in thinking imma attract someone. I have to see you, know you, ponder it, chat some, figure who you are and then it’s a maybe. I don’t have time to see the people I know and want to see. That’s too much work for most who want a fast hookup. I can’t feel like you just came to the store to hit on women because I don’t want to be one on the long list. I don’t mind a list. I just need to think it’s short and carefully cultivated lol. And if it’s not, I don’t wanna know 😂😂.
i go with the wind. Speak what you want we can agree or disagree

Kidding aside, I think it’s because I’m not looking to meet anyone, and I especially don’t walk in thinking imma attract someone. I have to see you, know you, ponder it, chat some, figure who you are and then it’s a maybe. I don’t have time to see the people I know and want to see. That’s too much work for most who want a fast hookup. I can’t feel like you just came to the store to hit on women because I don’t want to be one on the long list. I don’t mind a list. I just need to think it’s short and carefully cultivated lol. And if it’s not, I don’t wanna know 😂😂.
"Not looking to meet anyone"...... famous first and last words. And its those moments that create the best connections....Just sayin

I was walking through target and saw the hottest most 2019 thing ever. First I was in the toiletry isle and I saw a 45 or so year old large black man flirting with a super hot wife wearing leggings and obviously having a bad day... I liked what I saw but I had to get what I needed so I walked back to the food section and while I walked I was behind 2 hs couples and both were with interracial and then I walked back to the front of the store and saw the same 45 or so year old black man hugging the young white wife and exchanging a phone number and I stared and the white wife saw me and she just gave me the knowing smirk that I knew exactly what she was thinking with that guy... Target is a sexy place lol
What target was this at? (Town)

Back