walking through target

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
I was walking through target and saw the hottest most 2019 thing ever. First I was in the toiletry isle and I saw a 45 or so year old large black man flirting with a super hot wife wearing leggings and obviously having a bad day... I liked what I saw but I had to get what I needed so I walked back to the food section and while I walked I was behind 2 hs couples and both were with interracial and then I walked back to the front of the store and saw the same 45 or so year old black man hugging the young white wife and exchanging a phone number and I stared and the white wife saw me and she just gave me the knowing smirk that I knew exactly what she was thinking with that guy... Target is a sexy place lol

hahaha That's an amusing day in the life for you. Your trip to Target turned into a rated PG voyeur's romp into interracial Disneyland. Am I low on Clorox wipes already? Time to yank on my highwaisted wetlook leggings and go on the prowl--I mean, pick up a few household essentials . . .

I was walking through target and saw the hottest most 2019 thing ever. First I was in the toiletry isle and I saw a 45 or so year old large black man flirting with a super hot wife wearing leggings and obviously having a bad day... I liked what I saw but I had to get what I needed so I walked back to the food section and while I walked I was behind 2 hs couples and both were with interracial and then I walked back to the front of the store and saw the same 45 or so year old black man hugging the young white wife and exchanging a phone number and I stared and the white wife saw me and she just gave me the knowing smirk that I knew exactly what she was thinking with that guy... Target is a sexy place lol
So I'm reading this and lol to myself because Target wives has been a thing for us Bulls throughout the years.
Nice stomping ground to start casual convos with cute soccer moms, horny single milfs, young adult ladies, etc...

I look at it as the perfect 'demographic' - diverse crowd.... not exactly an upscale place and not as grimy as say, Walmart lol.

Sweet spot right in the middle

Last edited:
So I'm reading this and lol to myself because Target wives has been a thing for us Bulls throughout the years.
Nice stomping ground to start casual convos with cute soccer moms, horny single milfs, young adult ladies, etc...

I look at it as the perfect 'demographic' - diverse crowd.... not exactly an upscale place and not as grimy as say, Walmart lol.

Sweet spot right in the middle ??
It's so true ????, I'm a target wife and I hate Walmart because you just feel grimy after walking around in there

Lol I'm going now

And Trader Joe’s lol. I go after the gym, one black guy was about half my age and worked there. He’d come up behind me and whisper things like “I see a ring or I’d ask for your number “. More recently I was looking at the sweet potatoes and a black guy asked me if I prefers the light skin or dark skinned ones 🤣. I didn’t connect with either of them, for reasons I still don’t understand lol. I’m not always thinking fast enough to toss out the right response lol

dude go to target from 8:45am to 11am............No matter where the target women are thirst that time. wear sweatpants enjoy hunting 😉

And Trader Joe’s lol. I go after the gym, one black guy was about half my age and worked there. He’d come up behind me and whisper things like “I see a ring or I’d ask for your number “. More recently I was looking at the sweet potatoes and a black guy asked me if I prefers the light skin or dark skinned ones 🤣. I didn’t connect with either of them, for reasons I still don’t understand lol. I’m not always thinking fast enough to toss out the right response lol
saying hello will unfreeze you 😉

Back