walking through target

a if yall made eye contract before youll be good. ******* reign free there. slide a "business card" walk off lol
That's a Good point. I've come close to going all the way with this one milf but she got cold feet at the last moment.

The women there fit my script too. We both have busy schedules and have family lives so there's a 2 hour window to fuck each other's brains out and not look back.

That's a Good point. I've come close to going all the way with this one milf but she got cold feet at the last moment.

The women there fit my script too. We both have busy schedules and have family lives so there's a 2 hour window to fuck each other's brains out and not look back.
yeah and besides this lifestyle people wanna fuck like 9pm, but who doesnt like fucking in the am. ******* i be happy as fuck the rest of the day, my productive

There is NOTHING like a midday adventure. The only better thing than that is a midday RANDOM adventure.

I always get eye contact/repetitive starring and smiling from white women at grocery stories n target especially in my area Woodland Hills. Sometimes I act, but sometimes I don’t, but it’s also conflicting in a way, you never really if they fully interested or just looking

I always get eye contact/repetitive starring and smiling from white women at grocery stories n target especially in my area Woodland Hills. Sometimes I act, but sometimes I don’t, but it’s also conflicting in a way, you never really if they fully interested or just looking
yeah i heard "cat calling" in cali a little different. like chicks smile but its like a workout to final speak to them.

Back