Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts facts facts say the Dems give me the facts - like Adam Schiff had “the facts” on Trump’s “Russian Collusion” guess what he never did have them thar “facts” neither did the media that had panels on 24/7 convicting President Trump of “collusion” - all Dem HORSESHITE !!!!!!

When the Rittenhouse case was in the fore CNN and MSNBC among others were pushing the White Supremacist angle - then that the rifle was purchased illegally and then driven across state lines illegally - all HORSESHITE - yet those ARE the “facts” you Dems eat up as fast as it shoveled at ya - you’re “links” are as fulla shite as you are - if supplied with links that oppose your limited point of view you just disparage the source - played that game before won’t anymore.

Facts facts facts say the Dems give me the facts - like Adam Schiff had “the facts” on Trump’s “Russian Collusion” guess what he never did have them thar “facts” neither did the media that had panels on 24/7 convicting President Trump of “collusion” - all Dem HORSESHITE !!!!!!

When the Rittenhouse case was in the fore CNN and MSNBC among others were pushing the White Supremacist angle - then that the rifle was purchased illegally and then driven across state lines illegally - all HORSESHITE - yet those ARE the “facts” you Dems eat up as fast as it shoveled at ya - you’re “links” are as fulla shite as you are - if supplied with links that oppose your limited point of view you just disparage the source - played that game before won’t anymore.
Was Rittenhouse photographed with Proud Boys while flashing a white supremacy hand sign? You may want to check before you answer.

Additionally, Kyle's friend, Dominick Black has been charged with providing a firearm to a minor, resulting in death. You know, since Kyle couldn't legally purchase one. Hence the illegally purchased concept.

If you get to disparage sources, why can't I? But maybe you can inspire me with your broad open mindedness and how to embrace information sources I generally disagree with.🤣🤣🤣

Oh and it is "your links", not "you're links". You are welcome.

Last edited:

Clown, you still aren't funny; and Schiff had him dead to rights...but since McConnell held the Senate Republicans in check, it was what it was, evidenced by damn near all of them announcing their votes before the trial. Then they doubled down and exonerated him because he lost the election.

Do you think Biden will give him a pardon after NY tries him?

Clown, you still aren't funny; and Schiff had him dead to rights...but since McConnell held the Senate Republicans in check, it was what it was, evidenced by damn near all of them announcing their votes before the trial. Then they doubled down and exonerated him because he lost the election.

Do you think Biden will give him a pardon after NY tries him?

I think you’re a Dem dolt - that’s what I think.

Schiff had NOTHING - cause there never was ANYTHING - except what Hillary bought and paid for - case simply of sore LOSERS !!!!

Lincoln might have said that but every state to the last that seceded said it was slavery. I would think when the point of secession is reached, there is no need to hold back why you are doing it. If taxes was a big reason, I imagine it would have been mentioned. And as I said, the 4 states that added a Declaration of Causes didn't mention taxes at all.

It is certainly an interesting topic of discussion especially in today's climate.
well I had heard about the Taxes before....and 2 prominate southerners making an issue of it in congress.....they didn't like the taxes the way they were....thought they favored the north and hurt shipping in the south....and actually 2 days before LIncoln took office ******* hit the fan.........slavery may have been the major factor in wanting to suceed.....but it all started over taxes and the north dictating

wrong there driveshaft tongue

Schiff had more than enough facts to try trumps ass....been proven several times by a bunch of different law enforcement....but for whatever reason...like his taxes....missing money and Jan 6th and etc.......no one prosecutes the rotten fucker

don't know about MSNBC.......never watch it.....but CNN had the trial on 24/7 it seemed.....the white supremist came up because they gave him over 2 mil for legal fees and posted his bail.....and while he was out wqas seen in a bar drinking and sining with them while being under age......the rifle was given to him by a friend.....so he never purchased it....but his friend is in trouble.....there were alot of accusations floating around....but I know you watched it and gave us a 24/7 brreifing....after he got off scott free....thanks to the judge....he has been making all kinds of statements...went to visit trump....got booted from college over the whole deal.......and talking alot of regrets trying to smooth out his public image.....won't work....like Zimmerman who shot the kid in Fl a few years ago....he can't go anywhere nor do anything without people knowing who he is

New Wall Street Journal poll out - ABYSMAL numbers for Debacle Joe !!!!!

63% of Americans think the country is going in the WRONG direction !!!!!

Only 27% think America is going in the right direction!!!!! This would include Sub, Ed and Herr Mac und Fries 😉

Last edited:
Looks like the Senate will soon pass Bi-Partisan legislation to block Presidebacler Biden's mandates

how do you figure that is bipartisan......we all know manchin is a republican pretending to be a dem....he needs to suck up....I see tody he is looking at switching parties....he needs to get that in the air soon before someone runs against him....pretty sure the dems will fund another dem against him

but....WTF......I will give you CNN.......everyday I come in out of the garage......turn on CNN....hoping to see trump in hospital and in bad shape............not only does none of that happen....he is usually shooting off his mouth again

damn the luck anyway

Is everyone ready to watch our leader meet Vladimir in Ukraine? Are you as a American willing to see Americans fighting Russian troops over UKRAINE ? Fucking Ukraine??? The Pentagon is drawing up the plans at this moment. This is a frightening scenario as China prepares to take Taiwan and we’re all arguing about this silly ******* while the elites ( the third party) send young Americans to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back