Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha....cry...not likely fuckulchups.... You have nothing either - again - king of click n paste no original thoughts - just regurgitating what you hear and see at your church.
those are called facts....something you know nothing of....matter of fact we could go back through your last 15 or 20 posts....and find nothing but your usual bullshit and one liners....it is a political thread.....and you post nothing.....let the cows talk....probably be more substance there

Exclusive: Meadows reaches deal for initial cooperation with January 6 investigators​

those are called facts....something you know nothing of....matter of fact we could go back through your last 15 or 20 posts....and find nothing but your usual bullshit and one liners....it is a political thread.....and you post nothing.....let the cows talk....probably be more substance there
That is the 1st partially true statement you've made in the 2 years 🤷‍♂️ I've pointing out that you are one of the most talks the most says the least humans the internet has ever seen

That is the 1st partially true statement you've made in the 2 years 🤷‍♂️ I've pointing out that you are one of the most talks the most says the least humans the internet has ever seen
opinions.......opinions are like your cows.......they all have one....they say something of more substance than what you put out....and all they do is Moo....all you do is bullshit....see any comparison here...one moos....the other bullshits....all just hot air

he is......ted Cruz is what........even trump said his ******* was probably part of the kennedy assination......trumps words......he take his family to cancun when all of texas is in trouble....he is nothing........and rand paul...he is a Dentist....his own neighbor beat the ******* out of him!
You prove my point EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Well first off Ed, as a liberal and likely supporter of police reform, I think you would be appalled at the use of ****** entry tactics into an individuals home. The articles say they used mechanical entry to gain access to her home in a pre-dawn raid, sounds pretty gestapo esque to me.....and why is the FBI raiding an elected officials home in Colorado?...because of leaked voting data?...suspect motives for sure. But liberals are cool with heavy handed tactics when it is not them.
Police reform, for those of us that support it, means equal treatment under the law, not the absence of law enforcement.
Pre-dawn raids to enforce a federal warrant is a regular tactic used by federal law enforcement, well, because people are usually asleep, less likely to quickly destroy evidence and less likely to be physically harmful.
There are Federal Laws that protect the privacy of individuals, when used for elections.
So, yes, releasing the names and addresses of people who didn't vote for your candidate is cause for heavy law enforcement.
These fucking assholes on the RIght threatening people and their families is absolute cause for FBI involvement.

But... you were silent when Governor Ron DeSantis sent state police to raid the home of a whistleblower. Pointing guns at her young children.
Don't come around here crying and whining about being partisans, you cons are the biggest bedwetters on here.

lolo, moron and dumbass, you couldn't spell "factual data" if we gave you a dictionary, let alone "prove" anything. "duh, I can make any statement true, false or asinine and defend it like I know something". And regarding "you called me a liar", you are a liar extraordinaire ... now it is likely, that you don't have the brain power to know the difference between fact and your dribbling pontification. Dope. :devilish:
💦
☔
😅

You love talking *******, I will give you that much. Redirect, explain how I do not understand basic economics? I did in fact hold up my MBA as evidence of a basic understanding, but clarified I am not an expert. News flash, neither are you.
I am no expert. Never claimed to be, well on economics. Hence me arguing the basics and not taking a deep dive in.
Be happy it's me and not @ridgelyfan
Who is being honest and dishonest here?
Easy answer. I'm being honest, you're being dishonest.
This was an underhand pitch to me. Thanks.
I have stated my previous experience pretty openly, you have made vague references to a degree from a prestigious university but no mention of a career field other than loud mouth asshole on social media (actual career field nowadays).
Loud mouth asshole??? Moi?
I have three degrees. I have referenced them in the past. Even talked about my school and days playing ball. I hold up them up, plus my experience applying that education for years, as my basis of expertise.
What do they say in the business world? Expertise is equal to about 10,000 of application. That's about 7 years of full time work at your craft.
Now where do I sign up for the social media loudmouth asshole career change? Sounds promising.
You called me a liar, so fuck off with your bitch made opinions.
Touched a nerve?
My opinions are fact based American made - bitch approved.

This is an online forum, I don't spend hours on here a day and I am under no obligation to prove anything.
True. Goes both ways.
I can make any statement I want, really that simple.
You do.
Are you the only one who has that option?
You don't have to like it and I don't care either way.
I usually don't, and say so.
But I am in your head so you keep coming at me because deep down you know I am right.
You didn't retain much from the Logic course either?
Using your logic in that statement, one would say the US supports terrorism because after 9/11 it was our number one focus, always on our mind.
See how ridiculous that is? Yes, you do.

I am no expert. Never claimed to be, well on economics. Hence me arguing the basics and not taking a deep dive in.
Be happy it's me and not @ridgelyfan

Easy answer. I'm being honest, you're being dishonest.
This was an underhand pitch to me. Thanks.

Loud mouth asshole??? Moi?
I have three degrees. I have referenced them in the past. Even talked about my school and days playing ball. I hold up them up, plus my experience applying that education for years, as my basis of expertise.
What do they say in the business world? Expertise is equal to about 10,000 of application. That's about 7 years of full time work at your craft.
Now where do I sign up for the social media loudmouth asshole career change? Sounds promising.

Touched a nerve?
My opinions are fact based American made - bitch approved.

True. Goes both ways.

You do.
Are you the only one who has that option?

I usually don't, and say so.

You didn't retain much from the Logic course either?
Using your logic in that statement, one would say the US supports terrorism because after 9/11 it was our number one focus, always on our mind.
See how ridiculous that is? Yes, you do.
What are your degrees in, if you don’t mind me asking?

I agree, I'm the same way... I rarely converse here with people like Ed, even, as when he's bested in debate, he'll resort to assumptions of income, or housing, pretty much has tried to make assumptions about everything in my life, all the time being wildly inaccurate, so I no longer engage like I did, it became an exercise in futility...

I do enjoy watching the debates you're having, though!
Your wife is on her way home!! Quick, pretend like you've been job hunting before she... nevermind, busted.

trailer park GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back