Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great research and postings, Subhub, however the saddest part of all this garbage is how believing the followers and devotees of Trump and his cohorts, including the GOP, are! I won’t express my opinion of them, and will refrain from attempting to insult or defaming them for neither is possible, their level of comprehension as to why they support who, and their causes, isn’t even understood by themselves. Unfortunately as it is, America (ie, the good old US of A) is no more awake today than it was way back when I first penned this thread. Things are now as they were then, or even possibly worse!

Except we Americans KNOW our current president is a DOOFUS 😉

Well, our lil ignorant RepTard fortune tellers buttdload, TardnConfused, justdumbFlaCouple, Redheaded Doughboy, and floppin flytrap "duh, Brandon sumtin or nother", thinking you are all master debaters (more like masturbaters). Knowing your RepTard Brains can't comprehend complex thought, we'll make it easy for you and your ignorant Clan again:

Today's US Economic Summary:
* The U.S. stock market is at an all-time with the gold standard of measurement, the S&P 500, up over 37%.
* Since the passage of the Infrastructure Bill the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ index are at all time highs.
* Companies are more profitable than they have been in 17 years.
* Large and small businesses are raising investment capital in amounts never before seen (this my biz).
* Mergers and acquisitions, financings (both debt and equity) are at all time highs.
* Personal bankruptcy filings are at the lowest levels since 1985.
* Unemployment is down to 4.6% from nearly 7% when Biden took over.
* Average hourly wages are the highest they have ever been (and yes, inflation will subside as supply and demand balance) .
* Despite asswipe Tard's efforts and according to every major investment entity, the US economy is back on track for tremendous growth.
* CV19 is under control with 450 million vaccinations working and over 10 million per week last week, allowing us to get back to life.
* For our children under 12 and 5-11 years old vaccine is complete healthcare savior. "duh, me don't wanna the jab.".
* Biden's Infrastructure Bill is now in process, all while a previously a false promise by all RepTards (including TrumpTard) in the recent past.
* Because RepTards are constantly fighting, resisting and pontificating, they can't comprehend the enormance benefits of the Bill.
* Now more people and business' will have access to high speed Internet allowing children and adults can work and learn remotely.
* The Bill focuses on a new water infrastructure so everyone (specifically our children and grandchildren) will live on clean healthy drinking water.
* Expanded public transportation will allow everyone to receive higher education and work more easily (duh, "we don't need no edumacation").
* We will travel on upgraded roads, highways and bridges creating more economic drive and more business.
* This bill wasn’t just a Democrat bill, but 13 Republicans voted for it as well ... RepTards whinning all the way.
* All in less that one f*cking year and against the ignorant wave of RepTard resistance.

Now my little ignorant counter-punching dumbasses, go do your research and try to pick the facts above apart. And do share "ummm, but the border thingy". Once the more comprehensive border plan is in place, you will left with your "duh, Joe is still ******* ******* sumtin or nother.". The game is chess Dumbos and you don't have the brainpower for Checkers, so get out of the way and do get back to romancing those palms. Dopes. :devilish:
excellent post

Government regulation/spending impacts both the supply and demand side, that is easily understood, in fact, it is the entire basis of modern monetary theory.

Google Market manipulation and oil, do the research on your own. OPEC does not operate under strict free market principles because they are controlled by countries and not individual companies.

What exactly do you think is taught in an MBA? I can clue you in, one economics course, that is typically it. One finance course, 1 accounting course, 1 strategy course, 1 marketing course, 2 operations course, 1 org leadership course, and then a specific concentration.

IF you were as educated as you try and pass off, you would have either known that or realized these degrees are not all encompassing and are not replacements for real world experience, something you are sorely lacking in.
And this is where you only get a thumbs up from those who never went to graduate school, or those that reflexively support anyone that writes anything against me.

I do have a graduate degree. It's not an MBA but, it's from an outstanding University that I worked my ass off to earn.
You have demonstrated over and over you fallback to political answers, completely ignoring basic economics.

You have not written anything that appears to be worthy beyond high school, you continue to beat yourself with your own arguments.
You try to tell me I don't understand the coursework of an MBA because I bring up basic economic principles, YET, in your base coursework the first class you list is ECONOMICS. You pwned yourself before I could get you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Next, the way you write doesn't show someone who scored well on quantitative reasoning or analytical writing tests.
You do get high points for sticking to the story and insults. (y)

No just MOST by a WIDE margin - check the polls !!!!! 😉

Polls getting better by the day - soon be below Trump at his worst - even with 99% negative reporting for Trump - Dem media can’t even hold up Debacle Joe anymore 😁

the same ones that said Hillary was a shoe in.........the same ones from news sources you call fake news.....you need to stick with whatever you are trying to say.......if mainstream media is all fake.....that would apply to those polls also.........if you want to believe those polls you need to believe the news that comes with it also....which is it?

can't have it both ways......

See, all those companies you think he saved are zombies of their former self...he saved GE to watch it die a slow painful death (I was in GE Corporate to watch its demise first hand)
The last CEO took it down the last two years and it was TRUMP who was president when it went quietly into the night.
This had absolutely nothing to do with Obama saving us from the Republican Great Recession. Focus, Focus.
The free market would have absorbed those companies like
Again, the market was on life support in late 2008.
GM paid us back with interest ahead of time.
Your definition of free market is not a part of a conversation where the government has a responsibility and expectation to interfere with the market to save it, or save the American people prolonged pain from it.

The entire planet was not shutdown and most states had uneven shutdowns and openings. Most red states opened before most blue states. Liberal havens like NY have experienced a net loss of population because of policies and big cities saw an exodus.
Again, has FUCK ALL to do with the subject. Lay off the prohibited chemical.

Nobody printed more money than Obama and you know it.
Brought record job growth, record market highs, high consumer confidence, and killed Bin Laden.
Stick to the facts, the whole 'printing money' line means nothing to most people.

Money is debt, it is simply debt.
Well, I'm going out with a pocket full of debt for some day drinking and weekend review with friends.
Stop bullshitting us about an MBA and just try to make your arguments clear.

And this is where you only get a thumbs up from those who never went to graduate school, or those that reflexively support anyone that writes anything against me.

I do have a graduate degree. It's not an MBA but, it's from an outstanding University that I worked my ass off to earn.
You have demonstrated over and over you fallback to political answers, completely ignoring basic economics.

You have not written anything that appears to be worthy beyond high school, you continue to beat yourself with your own arguments.
You try to tell me I don't understand the coursework of an MBA because I bring up basic economic principles, YET, in your base coursework the first class you list is ECONOMICS. You pwned yourself before I could get you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Next, the way you write doesn't show someone who scored well on quantitative reasoning or analytical writing tests.

Professor Edison has spoken 😉

Polls getting better by the day - soon be below Trump at his worst - even with 99% negative reporting for Trump - Dem media can’t even hold up Debacle Joe anymore 😁

the same ones that said Hillary was a shoe in.........the same ones from news sources you call fake news.....you need to stick with whatever you are trying to say.......if mainstream media is all fake.....that would apply to those polls also.........if you want to believe those polls you need to believe the news that comes with it also....which is it?

can't have it both ways......

Talk to people on the street - in bars - in supermarkets - getting gas - pretty well bears out the polls 😁

What you keep failing to understand is an MBA is not a Masters in Economics...so there is that. I have not said once I know everything about economics. Yet here you fabricating that.

You can't just say supply and demand and expect that to stick. Oil and gold are the most manipulated markets in the world, figure it out yourself guy.

You continually employ a standard liberal tactic, ignore fact, insult, get emotional, then redefine whatever does not fit.

You have been weighed and measured and found wanting.

C
Republicans and their identity politics are destroying America

Instead of acknowledging facts, Republicans continue to perpetuate the racially-tinged myths that have gridlocked our government. Instead of acknowledging facts, Republicans choose to pontificate about the illegality of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), while simultaneously defending the unconstitutional racial profiling by Sheriff Joseph Arpaio and the unconstitutional muslim ban by President Trump.

What happened to any semblance of political consistency? Republicans shouldn’t have to add falsities into their arguments, but they choose to. Republicans shouldn’t have to play to insecurities and fears to drive their party’s agenda, but they choose to. Republicans shouldn’t be willing to trick and misinform voters to win a political battle, but they choose to. Republicans are making a choice.

Rewriting our political and racial history using identity politics isn’t just immoral and dangerous, it’s a desperate choice. Identity politics are destroying our ability to have honest conversations. Identity politics are destroying our ability to govern. Identity politics are a tool for distracting away from actual policy debates.

Republicans know that it’s easier to distract than it is to discuss our obligations. Republicans know that nothing works more effectively to rile up the Republican base than identity politics. It’s no accident that Republican voters increasingly believe that the “takers” are lazy minorities who depend on the government and that immigrants here illegally are ******* the system dry.

What Republican politicians don’t publicly acknowledge is that statistics show that approximately 40 percent of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients are white Americans, and specifically, white southern Americans, many of whom are Republicans. If Republicans have the better argument, if Republicans have the better policies and if Republicans have the better ideas, shouldn’t they be able to rise above the identity politics that they purport to hate and argue facts?

Look no further than the health care debate for proof. Republican voters have been told repeatedly that a single-payer system would mean the end of the private markets. Republican voters have been told repeatedly that a single payer system means government-controlled health care. Republican voters have been lied to repeatedly. A single-payer system doesn’t mean the private market disappears, it just means that you don’t die if you can’t afford health insurance. It’s that simple. Isn’t that what being the greatest country in the world is all about? There’s nothing great about letting your citizens die from preventable and curable diseases, right?

As the most powerful nation in the history of the world, we can afford to improve the lives of all Americans. The question we must ask is whether that’s a priority. How we spend our money is directly tied to what kind of future we want to have and what kind of country we want to be. The notion that we can’t afford better schools, better roads, better health care and a better shot at the American dream isn’t outdated, it’s flat out wrong. We have choices.

We can afford what we want to afford. At the end of the day, our budget is a moral document. Our budget reflects our priorities and our preferences. Our budget reflects our fiscal and moral obligations. Republican politicians have made their choice, and now it’s our turn. If we want to pay for a public school system that isn’t funded in a way that keeps poor children in inadequately-funded schools, then that’s a choice that we can make. We can choose to give every baby a real shot at climbing the economic ladder. We can choose to ensure that every American has access to medicine when they’re sick, food if they’re hungry and an education that not only informs them but prepares them to compete in an evolving marketplace. We have that choice.

We understand that we won’t meet the needs of everyone or be the answer to everyone’s prayers, but we can certainly try to be. We have that choice. Not everyone will maximize their full potential, but that’s not a reason to give up trying. Whether we like it or not, we are in this together. We sink or we swim together. In order to succeed, we must have a real conversation about everyone paying their fair share. If you can afford to fly on a private plane, you can afford to kick in a little more to the communal pot to ensure that we are meeting our obligations. That’s not redistributing wealth, that’s being part of something bigger than yourself.

We are the greatest country in the world, but with greatness comes an obligation. We are obligated to continue to strive to be greater. We are obligated to live up to our highest morals and the standard of greatness that we constantly espouse. Every other country in the world is trying to catch up to us. We cannot take our foot off the pedal. We cannot let up. Luckily, we have choices about how we move forward.

At some point, Republicans will run out of distractions. At some point, our problems will become so severe and debilitating that coy responses and allegations of fake news won’t be enough. At some point, the American people will demand answers. When that day comes, it won’t be enough to attack Colin Kaepernick for silently kneeling to show his disapproval of our country’s moral failures. When that day comes, it won’t be enough to throw around terms like “welfare queens” or “leeches,” as if we don’t understand dog-whistle politics.

When that day comes, it won’t be enough to mock and malign the dreamers, who are examples of what makes America truly great. When that day comes, Republicans will have to tell Americans what they stand for, not merely what they stand in opposition to. When that day comes, Republicans will have to answer for the decades of distractions, divisiveness and identity politics that have hurt countless Americans. When that day comes, it will be a truly great day. But until then, we have choices.

Cut n paste…It proves NOTHING, put it in your own words. We all know all media outlets are corrupt ideologue’s. CNN , NPR, NBC, FOX… you name it… nobody is interested in reading copy written material…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back