Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow to do this to where it will work.....they need to concentrate on tests and etc....so we can treat it just like the flu...before we get carried away and lose a big part of the population......companies do not care for your health....they are in it strictly for the money....you are expendable......

we have to grasp that corporations are not concerned with the common good. They will exploit, pollute, impoverish, repress, ******* and lie to make money.
They throw poor people out of homes, let the uninsured die, wage useless wars for profit, poison and pollute the eco system, slash social assistance programs, gut public education, trash the global economy, plunder the US treasury, and crush all popular movements that seek just for working men and women in this country.

they worship money and power!

Sub You made someones day, good job.

I must admit the bold black rants you sent along for me, were some of the best amusement I have had in weeks. I would never reply to such an uneducated, Person who has produced not one shred of fact or example.Who is a beyond all doubt has never researched a word of the numerous lies and falsehoods written. He displays an unquestionable display of great Ignorance, or any knowledge, as to debate points, or reference to facts. This is my post boy for all the reasons I seldom bother listening too or engaging with this kind of obvious ignorance. No purpose is served by listening.

I heard your Mrs is Chinese. Isn't her name Wy Mee?

I don't even pay any attention to him and another one or two...….have no mind of their own....I started calling one a Russian bot....so they had to do the Chinese thing....they have no answers...just trump good ...you bad...…..they like the trump part about not allowing free speech.....and doing away with any news that is against trump....just dimwits!
go back and look...no answers to anything...just dislikes...….that about sums up their intelligance

I don't even pay any attention to him and another one or two...….have no mind of their own....I started calling one a Russian bot....so they had to do the Chinese thing....they have no answers...just trump good ...you bad...…..they like the trump part about not allowing free speech.....and doing away with any news that is against trump....just dimwits!
go back and look...no answers to anything...just dislikes...….that about sums up their intelligance

I love freedom, and hate those that oppose it

America - WAKE UP to the fact that if you want to see what it looks like to be ruled by Dems - look no farther than Michigan - where a Dem Governor dictates what you can buy and what you can’t !!!! Can’t buy paint or grass seed - can’t use your motor powered boat to fish - ya can buy weed or booze though - look to Michigan - that’s what the freakin Dems are all about - they think they know better than the people - thank GOD Americans love freedom - the Dems showed their hand and the hand got slapped down - no wonder they love China so much bunch o commies !!!!!

Funny I was thinking I might receive a cogent reply....oh well.

Given your self declared status of arbiter on the topic, please educate us....what breast size is the minimum standard to allow the use of the word boy? You stated it was unacceptable "period" but yet you yourself call others by the word and seem to care less about others use of it. I'm deeply interested in your edification on the subject.

Last word on it. Context, malice, and race decides on rather a word is being used as a racial epithet or not. Not an individual. Though in this case, at least three black men decided it's offensive.

I can't understand why you feel so full of your privilege to tell me, the moderator and other black men who messaged me that there is justification for a white man tp call a black man boy as they get into a heated debate. A white man, is telling a group of black men, that a word that absolutely has a racist history in it's usage, was not racist and a violation of site rules is very offensive. Unless there is an explanation of context. Something the OP has not tried to do.

You come on to an interracial site and are 100% comfortable and confident in justifying racism. It's a fucking example of yourself being of superior mindset and you will tell us what is offensive. This is not Breitbart or Town Hall where you can discuss that and then collectively decide racism is dead. This is kind of our space bro, you don't get to make-up *******, and redefine what's offensive. Again, you got sites for that where you'll be cheered a hero for that.

TwoBi,the OP, has not even begun to try and say there is/was a misunderstanding, or provide some kind of contextual explanation. Quite the opposite. He said there is nothing wrong with statement. Period. It's a fine statement. He doesn't try to offer any context or explanation. However, I now know who this sick person is. He comes to get his rocks off on an interracial sex life but when angered, will aim unapologetic racial epithets. Fuck him.

America - WAKE UP to the fact that if you want to see what it looks like to be ruled by Dems - look no farther than Michigan - where a Dem Governor dictates what you can buy and what you can’t !!!! Can’t buy paint or grass seed - can’t use your motor powered boat to fish - ya can buy weed or booze though - look to Michigan - that’s what the freakin Dems are all about - they think they know better than the people - thank GOD Americans love freedom - the Dems showed their hand and the hand got slapped down - no wonder they love China so much bunch o commies !!!!!

America if you want to die....listen to trump or a trumptard…..haven't a fucking clue to reality....just listening to their dicktator

Michigan has highest U.S. coronavirus death rate, ranks ...
michigan-health-watch/...
Michigan has the highest death rate from coronavirus in the nation, and has conducted among the fewest tests per capita of states hit hardest by the pandemic. With 95 new deaths reported Monday, Michigan has had 1,602 die from COVID-19.

Report: Russian social accounts sow election discord - again
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/tech/2020/03/05/...
Mar 05, 2020 · Last month, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned that Russia was still waging “information warfare” with an army of fictional social media personas and bots that spread disinformation.

America if you want to die....listen to trump or a trumptard…..haven't a fucking clue to reality....just listening to their dicktator

Michigan has highest U.S. coronavirus death rate, ranks ...
michigan-health-watch/...
Michigan has the highest death rate from coronavirus in the nation, and has conducted among the fewest tests per capita of states hit hardest by the pandemic. With 95 new deaths reported Monday, Michigan has had 1,602 die from COVID-19.
But but but they want to go back to work.
I honestly think that we are going to have to open the states up for business, then when people begin dropping dead, or consumers continue not to show up, maybe they'll get serious about fighting this. 70% of the population agree with the Stay-At Home Orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back