Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, and I will. But since I asked first about something germane to the thread and topic, please provide anything supporting your imaginative and fantastical statements.

I'm not in the least bit interested in your pseudo intellectual fencing. I'm baking now, so I will pop back now and then, just to laugh at you and the others in your band of trumpy acolytes and weirdos.

Cheers!

I'm not in the least bit interested in your pseudo intellectual fencing. I'm baking now, so I will pop back now and then, just to laugh at you and the others in your band of trumpy acolytes and weirdos.

Cheers!

So you can't, or you won't. You can't is the accurate answer, becuase no such supporting verification exists. I knew better to participate in a thread that started with the OP misquoting something. The only reason I did, and picked you an an example to use, is to graphically illustrate in real time, who doesn't post factually.

It's clear. You can't provide anything supporting your statement. You get angry. And most revealing about you, is that you think it is adult and appropriate to start calling people cunts.

So you can't, or you won't. You can't is the accurate answer, becuase no such supporting verification exists. I knew better to participate in a thread that started with the OP misquoting something. The only reason I did, and picked you an an example to use, is to graphically illustrate in real time, who doesn't post factually.

It's clear. You can't provide anything supporting your statement. You get angry. And most revealing about you, is that you think it is adult and appropriate to start calling people cunts.
Ok

But I think you're the angry one. I'm loving it.

I thought you were going to ask me for real evidence (not BBC 😁) that I was baking!

Bit disappointed 🙄

I thought you were going to ask me for real evidence (not BBC 😁) that I was baking!

Bit disappointed 🙄

he gets on here everynow and then....likes to think he is something special...…..then when you show him for what he is....he disappears for a few months

boils down to it.....ablow hard and a bullshitter….but the right wingers love it

gets right down to it...he knows very little...likes to twist things and say you didn't answer his question....well to make a long story short....he is a bullshitter

Maine Senator to Vice President Pence: Failed COVID-19 Testing Is a 'Dereliction of Duty'

WASHINGTON — Frustration boiled over into anger on a private call with Vice President Mike Pence as Democratic senators questioned administration officials about coronavirus testing plans but left without adequate answers.

At one point in the Friday call, Maine Sen. Angus King, an independent and former governor, told Pence the administration’s failure to develop an adequate national testing regime is a “dereliction of duty,” according to a person who joined the hour-long call but was unauthorized to discuss it and granted anonymity.

“I have never been so mad about a phone call in my life,” King told the administration officials, the person said.

The plea for more testing before implementing President Donald Trump’s new guidelines to ease stay-home restrictions is a top priority for Democrats. They are heeding the warnings of health officials worried the virus will simply boomerang into prolonged national crisis.

The outburst came as Republicans signaled Friday they are willing to accept Democratic demands for additional federal funding for hospitals as part of an effort to break a stalemate over the Trump administration’s $250 billion emergency request for a small-business paycheck subsidy program that’s out of money.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy told The Associated Press he is also willing to meet a demand by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to set aside some of the requested “paycheck protection” funding for community lenders.

Senate Dems, Pence spar over COVID-19 testing in tense call
https://nypost.com/2020/04/17/senate-dems-pence...
19 hours ago · WASHINGTON — Tensions spilled over in a call between the coronavirus task ******* and Senate Democrats on Friday — one lawmaker telling Vice President Mike Pence: “I …

he gets on here everynow and then....and every time he makes a statement, he actually posts a link that verifies his statement. Then he asks me to post links supporting my statements, and I can't. It really pisses me off that he thinks for himself. I wish he'd stay away and let me and other that think like me have our own echo chamber. It's better that way when I get to believe whatever I wish to believe, with no factual basis. And that way, no one questions me, and I don't have to think.

so what's your point....out side of being a republican and wanting the public out buying your products....without a care in the world about how many lives could be lost

in some areas it probably is safe......others not so.....I would trust calif...…...they are pretty health conscience.....but Florida......he could care less just showing support for trump....and it is pretty well established he does not have the best interest of the country at heart

so what's your point....out side of being a republican and wanting the public out buying your products....without a care in the world about how many lives could be lost

in some areas it probably is safe......others not so.....I would trust calif...…...they are pretty health conscience.....but Florida......he could care less just showing support for trump....and it is pretty well established he does not have the best interest of the country at heart

Country is opening coast to coast

I'm not your fucking 'boy' you retarded piece of *******. Go fuck off cocksucker.
And in the night you edited it, you're still a pos.
The post you refer to does not say TwoBi edited it. It says it was "Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 11:17 PM"

Interesting how you apparently believed it was acceptable to refer to cpl2010co as "boy". Your hypocrisy is most impressive....you go girl!
The 5th Congressional District in MN is majority white buddy boy.

Hey, if it makes you feel better to think that Boris admires Donald Cunt, then go ahead and bask in the glory of the leader of the United Kingdom liking your cunt of a leader.

Fact is though, Boris thinks he's a cunt and told him so a couple of months back. Every other fucker in the world outside of America thinks he's a cunt too.

So if you're a fan of cunt, what does that make you? 😂

I KNOW you’re a cunt 😝

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back