Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not wealthy and never have been, in fact I am well below the poverty line. As a whole I don't dislike the wealthy as long as they made their money legally. I am a Christian and have done many good works, but we can't work our way into heaven. It is the love of money that Jesus referred to. I do agree with you that The truth, as ever, lies somewhere in between.

My favorite part of the bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich and tells the poor to suck it up!

the religious right does not represent Christians....
It is a recent movement that warped christianity
by wrapping it in a false Patriotism, condemning the poor
and idolizing the wealthy, and leaving out Jesus's teachings
of tolerance

irrationally?

you really have been mind fucked...….
This..
I think it is unfair on trump to compare him to Hitler, in the sense that Hitler truly was a murdering psychopath. But I do understand why people do use his name when talking about trump. It is because trump has managed to catch the public imagination and appeal to the more base instincts - fear of, and demonisation of, 'the foreigner'. Sadly, he's done what dictators around the world and throughout history have done in this regard - Hitler did it, Pol Pot did, P. Utin does it. Create a sense of us and them and ridicule intellectuals and those who question him.
He's a disaster for America and I'll never stop saying so.

so many ways he is killing americans

Trump’s a Disaster. Here’s Why Americans Are Rallying ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-a-disaster...
Mar 31, 2020 · Trump’s a Disaster. Here’s Why Americans Are Rallying Around His Coronavirus Response. UNIQUE HORROR SHOW. Biden’s main job is to show that he is and that we can be a lot better than this ...

Opinion | Donald Trump Is Trying to ******* You - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/04/opinion/trump-deadly-deregulation.html
Apr 04, 2019 · The Trump administration’s own estimates indicate that its relaxation of coal pollution rules will ******* more than 1,000 Americans every year. If the administration gets to implement its full ...

‘Trump is trying to ******* you’: Paul Krugman warns the ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/trump-trying-*******...
Apr 04, 2019 · New York Times writer Paul Krugman wrote in his Thursday column that President Donald Trump is “trying to ******* you” via his aggressive — yet selective — deregulation policies. “Even if ...

President Trump is killing me. Really. - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/help...
Sep 15, 2017 · President Trump is killing me. Really. ... Americans here are probably suffering no deleterious effects on their health as a result of Trump's election. Indeed, ...

Why so many Americans continue to believe in Donald Trump
theconversation.com/why-so...americans...trump-100498
Aug 06, 2018 · Experts wonder why Donald Trump remains so popular despite his eyebrow-raising statements. The answer may lie in the way he tells stories. Why so many Americans continue to believe in Donald Trump

Lawmakers need to step up and stop Trump from ‘killing ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/lawmakers-need-to...
13 days ago · The most pressing question at this moment is: at what point do our elected politicians stop letting Trump ******* Americans? — Glenn Kirschner (@glennkirschner2) April 4, 2020.

This..
I think it is unfair on trump to compare him to Hitler, in the sense that Hitler truly was a murdering psychopath. But I do understand why people do use his name when talking about trump. It is because trump has managed to catch the public imagination and appeal to the more base instincts - fear of, and demonisation of, 'the foreigner'. Sadly, he's done what dictators around the world and throughout history have done in this regard - Hitler did it, Pol Pot did, P. Utin does it. Create a sense of us and them and ridicule intellectuals and those who question him.
He's a disaster for America and I'll never stop saying so.

Awww…..he is just a dick tator wanna be...…...with his cult of after market retards

It was once written, and I quote, "No country is destroyed from without unless it is first destroyed from within!"
I can only suggest, "Wake up! Take time out to smell the roses! Please recognize what's going on around you!"

I really don't want to bemoan the obvious but the credibility of the United States has obviously reached an all
time low, at least it's obvious to most people around this world! Neither am I taking political sides in the current
debate, I'm past that point, however what's currently going on within your borders affects everyone living outside
your borders! Unfortunately that affect is all negative! Sadly, when all is said and done, it's the United States that
will eventually suffer the most! Your current leader(s) is/are determined to attack and isolate your closest friends
and allies as they snuggle up to those dictators around the world who would like to see your country denigrated
to less than a third world poverty stricken isolationist piece of real estate!

I'll close by saying, especially for those Ostriches who may be capable of reading but not understanding, "burying
your head in the sand is no longer an option", the situation is past that, just look at the happenings of this past
week! (week ending July 20/18). I won't denigrate myself by including defamatory adjectives to the "one" person
hell bent on destroying any and all influence, good will and integrity the U.S. had enjoyed, so hard won and
justifiably earned through the supreme sacrifices of its many military! Unfortunately this demise is being perpetuated
and led by someone who had refused to serve! THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

P.S. I have family and friends who have served in the U.S. Military, several of whom have paid the Supreme Price, so
if it's your intent to throw stones and ignore the facts, please make sure you're not living in a glass house, because you are! Whether you want to believe it or not is another matter.

Have you ever corrected your misquote from the OP? Ha ha.

Sorry but that's not true about us following America. The days when the UK blindly followed the USA area over. There is almost zero respect for trump over here and you'll only see politeness, but everyone gets that. So, if we did fuck up by locking down too late, we did so off our own backs, rather than copying the orange dickhead.
The UK has been shut down completely since 23rd, but the schools were already shut before then - many had shut before they were told to shut. And many shops were already following social distancing, with individuals practicing it for weeks prior. I hadn't seen my dad for at least a couple of weeks prior to the shutdown, because he has breathing problems, and many others were keeping away too.
I'm not sure what you mean re people under 50 and our numbers being low? We may end up being the worst affected in Europe, but as for the reasons, well, we have to wait for the final analysis. Certainly Germany have been the best prepared though, as usual. 🙄😁
Cheers

Ha ha. Except that documented thing that happened in June of 2016, and then the Engish people deciding to elect a pro America, pro Trump guy. Ha ha.

Ha ha. Except that documented thing that happened in June of 2016, and then the Engish people deciding to elect a pro America, pro Trump guy. Ha ha.
Hey, if it makes you feel better to think that Boris admires Donald Cunt, then go ahead and bask in the glory of the leader of the United Kingdom liking your cunt of a leader.

Fact is though, Boris thinks he's a cunt and told him so a couple of months back. Every other fucker in the world outside of America thinks he's a cunt too.

So if you're a fan of cunt, what does that make you? 😂

Hey, if it makes you feel better to think that Boris admires Donald Cunt, then go ahead and bask in the glory of the leader of the United Kingdom liking your cunt of a leader.

Fact is though, Boris thinks he's a cunt and told him so a couple of months back. Every other fucker in the world outside of America thinks he's a cunt too.

So if you're a fan of cunt, what does that make you? 😂

Could you provide a link please? Using the words you do, and your obvious anger aren't quite convincing me. Or anyone since there is overwhelming evidence to to contrary of almost everything you post. Again, when I say real evidence, I mean factual things, not your emotional, nonsensical diatribes.

You clearly state one of your statements as fact. Please link to this "fact"

Could you provide a link please? Using the words you do, and your obvious anger aren't quite convincing me. Or anyone since there is overwhelming evidence to to contrary of almost everything you post. Again, when I say real evidence, I mean factual things, not your emotional, nonsensical diatribes.

You clearly state one of your statements as fact. Please link to this "fact"
I'm not angry, I'm amused. Can you provide evidence that I'm angry. And when I say real evidence etc.

I'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back