Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he and BlkdLuar are hospital bedmates? Or, ******* *******? An unhealthy mental state can be hereditary.
blkdlaur…….just does not like anyone picking on his president...never says much other than bad dems and etc....would never admit he fucked up voting for the guy

this colo whacko...will lie...make foolish and false statements....say anything to argue....and that seems to be his only intent
this guy is a total waste of skin!

Last edited:
I maintain arguing with Dems is like trying to paint in a driving rain and using a hammer for a paint brush :|

I have a bridge for sale....works great to get you right out of the house and into the street

Yep, Democrat Party hypocrisy on display....tax cuts by the wealthy for the wealthy!

A household making $100,000 or more is now wealthy??? That's nothing for a dual income house. A cop, fireman, nurse and plumber makes three-fourths of that alone. You're complaining about this being a tax cut for the wealthy?
Pelosi: Here is my tax cut for the wealthy Americans.
Trump: Oh yeah? Hold my beer...

Your memory is slipping.

"A full rollback of the limit on the state and local tax deduction, or SALT, would provide a quick cash infusion in the form of increased tax rebates to an estimated 13 million American households — nearly all of which earn at least $100,000 a year.

In an interview with The New York Times, Ms. Pelosi said the next phase of an economic rescue package should include additional measures to get more money directly to individuals — like the $1,200 direct payments for low- and middle-income taxpayers that were authorized in the $2 trillion bill that President Trump signed on Friday."

Last edited:
Yep, Democrat Party hypocrisy on display....tax cuts by the wealthy for the wealthy!

Pelosi's proposal:
Help for tax relief for 13,000,000 households making over $100,000 a year- CAPPED at $10,000.
tRump's tax cut:

Helped the 400 people who made at least $1,000,000,000 pay the lowest tax rate of ALL taxpayers. First time ever.

The sound of keyboards clattering as the desperate search for evidence intensifies 😁
I really find no value in a person of another country constantly sticking their nose in American issues. I say if they don't like the way or president does things, it would give my heart great pleasure to let if we could keep all of our tax dollars right here in America. Most people in America could care less what others think of any of us, why should we?

I really find no value in a person of another country constantly sticking their nose in American issues. I say if they don't like the way or president does things, it would give my heart great pleasure to let if we could keep all of our tax dollars right here in America. Most people in America could care less what others think of any of us, why should we?
Interesting. You guys need to shut up about China then.

What your idiot of a leader does affects others so your point is void.

Before cpl2010co comes on here and begin lying. I have said this at least twice about China's information.

On Friday at 2:09 I wrote:
".... China lies EVERYTIME a pandemic breaks out from their regions. I don't believe for one second that those death number are not higher, and won't believe them when they say they do not have a cure. Fuck them...."

On Monday at 12 59pm (my time) I wrote:
"Never ever believe what the Chinese government presents to the world as fact- especially if the inverse can make them look unfavorable. They are the Kings of state run media. They're the ones who taught North Korea how to do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back