Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what.....dipshit.....now you can't even read what you post.....show me where any of it is accurate......except in the mind of a trumptard......and dimwits
STUPID

Nice try to spin it, You are an idiot that couldnā€™t possibly explain anything. Especially that post where you are dead wrong.

You are a loser who canā€™t even try to backup one fucking claim. Even the morons on this thread that are on your side hate you, but youā€™re used to that

Do you have any integrity at all

LOSING 52 Billion of market cap is GOOD I guess ifā€™n your a demented Dem
this post from your friend dipshit

STUPID

Nice try to spin it, You are an idiot that couldnā€™t possibly explain anything. Especially that post where you are dead wrong.

You are a loser who canā€™t even try to backup one fucking claim. Even the morons on this thread that are on your side hate you, but youā€™re used to that

awwww how cute.....couldn't find the repost tab on his same old meme's.....so no he turns to dislikes.....you two are a real pair...

this post from your friend dipshit

Itā€™s a one day chart showing Disney struggle to move away from a new 52 week low refuting your post.

STUPID

more rants from the local dipshit

do you even know or understand what a political thread is

I know your buddy dimwit doesn't....he thinks it is some kind of stockmarket

awwww how cute.....couldn't find the repost tab on his same old meme's.....so no he turns to dislikes.....you two are a real pair...
STUPID

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You STILL havenā€™t figured it out. Lol.
Your nickname truly fits. Lol.
I love that you delusional morons canā€™t think of your own thing so you try to give us irrelevant nicknames only because the ones I gave you and your butt buddies angers you losers

Explain what I was wrong about in my post. Why are you stalling

whoops.....

Disney Calls DeSantis' Bluff, Says State Must Pay Off $1 Billion Debt​

Disney's Reedy Creek Improvement District (RCID) recently said that Florida can't terminate the district unless the state pays off Reedy Creek's $1 billion debt, fulfilling the state's pledge to bondholders per a 1967 act.

whoops.....

Disney Calls DeSantis' Bluff, Says State Must Pay Off $1 Billion Debt​

Disney's Reedy Creek Improvement District (RCID) recently said that Florida can't terminate the district unless the state pays off Reedy Creek's $1 billion debt, fulfilling the state's pledge to bondholders per a 1967 act.

Not only does disney have to pay about 1.5-2 billion more a year in taxes, every year. Now they will not be allowed to hide all their degenerate grooming.

5500F884-A283-4CB7-B085-87B40F881624.jpeg9E4F05AF-38EC-49E4-99EF-A6EF34A57AB8.jpeg

this could turn out very interesting and be his downfall......you just do not put lots of money into a political arena.........not much in return​

this is a dimwit/dipshit move....should have just shut up and let it run it's course.......now he has taken sides and disenfranchised the other side

Elon Musk Chooses Between Democrats and Republicans​

There is a tradition that the leaders of large corporations remain neutral on political matters because the consumers of their products are as much Republicans or conservatives as they are Democrats or progressives.

This old, widely shared tradition is often verified by the fact that companies often encourage their employees to donate to the two major political parties unless the interests of the sector are really endangered by one of the two camps. But generally, the watchword is not to insult the future as things move quickly in politics.

And when the bosses do engage politically it is often on a particular issue or a particular subject that is close to the heart of some of their employees. We saw it with Tim Cook, Apple's CEO, who spoke against the adoption of anti-LGBTQ+ laws in certain states.

STUPID

I see hitting the dislike button upsets you. Nice
you really do take the fucking cake on what you think I dislike....and youi wonder how you got the name dipshit.....dislike anyfucking thing you want.....doesn't make a ******* to me...........look at my reaction score....and then look at yours....lololol.....does yours even register?

now you have it going.........you do know you can go back as many pages as you want and do that....all the way back to the start if it trips your trigger.....but when you do it like that the message is you are crying about something and upset........wouldn't you say dipshit?

Not only does disney have to pay about 1.5-2 billion more a year in taxes, every year. Now they will not be allowed to hide all their degenerate grooming.

View attachment 5030225View attachment 5030226
well dipshit.....that is what Desantis is saying...naturally....he fucked up and has to come up with something....but he can not change the initial agreement....taxpayers know.....he can paint it however he likes....but facts are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back