Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

It's just who he runs with... hell he is one step from there himself.... walking into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA

Trump U staff included ******* trafficker, baby molester
Donald Trump says he hand-picked only the best to teach success at Trump University. But dozens of those hired by the company had checkered pasts — including serious financial problems and even convictions for an addictive white substance trafficking or baby *******, an Associated Press investigation has found.

The AP identified 107 people listed as speakers and staff on more than 21,000 pages of customer-satisfaction surveys the Republican presidential nominee has released as part of his defense against three lawsuits.

Trump and his attorneys have said repeatedly that the surveys show the overwhelming majority of participants were satisfied. However, the suits allege his namesake real-estate seminars were a massive fraud designed to "upsell" students into buying course packages costing as much as $35,000.

As a candidate, Trump has said he will run the U.S. government like he runs his businesses. So his past hiring practices could offer insight into how a President Trump might fill scores of key federal positions.

Some names from the surveys were too common to narrow down to individuals, but AP used online resumes, court filings and other public records to piece together detailed background checks on 68 former Trump staffers. The results could complicate Trump's legal defense that his Trump University "apprentices" got the top-flight instructors and mentors they paid for.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-u-...ficker-baby-molester-173925535--election.html

Well i will say what you usually say in these matters, its all lies propogated by the left.

Screenshot_20161028-090953.png

Screenshot_20161028-090926.png

Before you go starting to quote the criminals that work with or know Trump just remember the Clintons have a long list of very bad people they have been involved with.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161028-091054.png
    Screenshot_20161028-091054.png
    799 KB · Views: 3
Before you go starting to quote the criminals that work with or know Trump just remember the Clintons have a long list of very bad people they have been involved with.....
we could go on with this forever!
how many former Nixon people served time?... how many republicans are now serving time!.. it goes on

BUT those people Trump hired to supposedly educate college *******... instead their sole purpose was to milk them and their parents out of a ton of money!

Just alittle bit of difference there!

Once he is in the white house then you guys wont have a problem with it.
"you guys?"

Are "you guys" supposed to be us "sheeple" who haven't found ourselves in awe of the omnipotent greatness which is the Trump? We all drank the kool-aid and so we're unable to remove the blinders from our eyes and realize that such an awesome personification of the corporatocracy among us is most worthy of being in command of us and best personifies what we as a people have become. But i guess we'll have to re-educate our brains and accept the truth. The scientists, after all, have all been lying to us for centuries solely for personal gain. They have so many of us convinced that such myths as gravity and relativity and climate change are facts rather than just hogwash. Women being in control of their own reproductive health and the decisions revolving around them rather than the state? That tastes of cummunism, totally!

Long live the Trump! Heil Trump! May his reign be long and may he continue to prosper. And may he not "fire" some of us.

I actually learned a new term today. "Dumbocrapic Sheeple." This term was provided by an highly enlightened, very edumicated individual with a stupendously creative mind. If only our future genrations could emulate such brilliance there might be hope for us after all! Of course, i attempted to explain that i'm neither democrat nor republican, but was corrected by this person and informed that due to the fact that i hold within my cranium some incorrect thoughts, i am obviously a member of this group of close-minded individuals.

So now i'm grateful, and enlightened. And so "Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump..."

"you guys?"

Are "you guys" supposed to be us "sheeple" who haven't found ourselves in awe of the omnipotent greatness which is the Trump? We all drank the kool-aid and so we're unable to remove the blinders from our eyes and realize that such an awesome personification of the corporatocracy among us is most worthy of being in command of us and best personifies what we as a people have become. But i guess we'll have to re-educate our brains and accept the truth. The scientists, after all, have all been lying to us for centuries solely for personal gain. They have so many of us convinced that such myths as gravity and relativity and climate change are facts rather than just hogwash. Women being in control of their own reproductive health and the decisions revolving around them rather than the state? That tastes of cummunism, totally!

Long live the Trump! Heil Trump! May his reign be long and may he continue to prosper. And may he not "fire" some of us.

I actually learned a new term today. "Dumbocrapic Sheeple." This term was provided by an highly enlightened, very edumicated individual with a stupendously creative mind. If only our future genrations could emulate such brilliance there might be hope for us after all! Of course, i attempted to explain that i'm neither democrat nor republican, but was corrected by this person and informed that due to the fact that i hold within my cranium some incorrect thoughts, i am obviously a member of this group of close-minded individuals.

So now i'm grateful, and enlightened. And so "Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump..."

Its kind of funny how folks on the left are usually against ******* but have no problem with it when it comes to abortion.

Once he is in the white house then you guys wont have a problem with it.
My "wager" is still open, especially to you bobbleheads ... still a 2:1 offer. If you don't recall the conditions, let me know and I'll repost them.

My "wager" is still open, especially to you bobbleheads ... still a 2:1 offer. If you don't recall the conditions, let me know and I'll repost them.

You missed the point. My post was in reply to a post that Trump is basically a womanizer.....my reference was to Bill Clinton doing the same kind of stuff but he was in office at the time.

I never said Trump would win although the more that comes out about Hillary i think its gonna be a much tighter race than you would believe.

I enjoy this site to much to leave for a year if he loses.

You missed the point. My post was in reply to a post that Trump is basically a womanizer.....my reference was to Bill Clinton doing the same kind of stuff but he was in office at the time.
Trump is appearing IN COURT on 2 different law suits in November & December ... I can't recall ANY "would be" President entering office with 2 lawsuits pending. Also, I don't think a "blowjob" is something a nation would wish to attribute to impeaching its sitting President.

This new thing with Hillary Clinton is a farce, but Democrats play very poor defense when it comes to things like this. This new e-mail investigation announced by FBI Dir. Comey is ridiculous and really has nothing to do with Hillary. Comey testified to Congress in July of last year about his belief in "transparency" ... saying {quote} "that's what makes democracy great" ... "transparency is the absolute best thing for me & for the democracy" ... {unquote}. Then suddenly he's not transparent anymore ... hasn't really seen the e-mails, has no clue what's in them, yet announces he's reopening the e-mail investigation on Anthony Weiner e-mails that might or might not mention Hillary Clinton in some negative sense. Not only THAT, but he sends his initial announcement to 8 Republicans (no Democrats) to get leaked out to the press ... knowing quite well that the announcement & timing of the announcement would be an interference to the presidential election. And, he did this even after being warned by the Justice Department that he was violating longstanding policy against interfering in elections. His own action violates HIS OWN standards of transparency he preached back in July. All Democrats are asking is "if you have something, let's hear & see what you have" ... Comey is now saying it may be after the elections before they can comment and reveal the content on the e-mails and IF THEY EVEN apply to Hillary at all. Simply put ... this is an open attempt to sabotage a Presidential election.

Last edited:
I enjoy this site to much to leave for a year if he loses.
That's what makes wagering fun ... Alanm. If there's no RISK involved, why wager?
If you lose, you only have to leave for 6 months, I'm the one doubling down, for a YEAR. And if you're too unsure of yourself to go 6 months, maybe one month to my 2 months would be more tolerable to you right winger folks who refuse to put your proverbial "money" where your mouths are. Maybe a week to my 2 weeks ... that's nickel & dime betting, but then conservatives don't like putting their OWN ASSES on the line for anything ... its always someone else's ass.
But, I'm just letting you "bobbleheads" know, the wager stands ...
gif_YellowBall-coin-flip2.gif

Trump is appearing IN COURT on 2 different law suits in November & December ... I can't recall ANY "would be" President entering office with 2 lawsuits pending. Also, I don't think a "blowjob" is something a nation would wish to attribute to impeaching its sitting President.

This new thing with Hillary Clinton is a farce, but Democrats play very poor defense when it comes to things like this. This new e-mail investigation announced by FBI Dir. Comey is ridiculous and really has nothing to do with Hillary. Comey testified to Congress in July of last year about his belief in "transparency" ... saying {quote} "that's what makes democracy great" ... "transparency is the absolute best thing for me & for the democracy" ... {unquote}. Then suddenly he's not transparent anymore ... hasn't really seen the e-mails, has no clue what's in them, yet announces he's reopening the e-mail investigation on Anthony Weiner e-mails that might or might not mention Hillary Clinton in some negative sense. Not only THAT, but he sends his initial announcement to 8 Republicans (no Democrats) to get leaked out to the press ... knowing quite well that the announcement & timing of the announcement would be an interference to the presidential election. And, he did this even after being warned by the Justice Department that he was violating longstanding policy against interfering in elections. His own action violates HIS OWN standards of transparency he preached back in July. All Democrats are asking is "if you have something, let's hear & see what you have" ... Comey is now saying it may be after the elections before they can comment and reveal the content on the e-mails and IF THEY EVEN apply to Hillary at all. Simply put ... this is an open attempt to sabotage a Presidential election.

True but on the other side you have a woman under 3 investigations if you include the Clinton foundation.

How do you know the FBI has nothing....they must think they do or they wouldnt be wasting time on her. The FBI is under no obligation to reveal any details on ANYTHING to Hillary or the democrats...its an active investigation, the details will come out when they are ready.

Comey is not a democrat or republican he is a law enforcement officer, he is not trying to rig any election.

The reason the Democrats want to know ahead of time is so they can find a way to clean up the mess and have an excuse for the voters.

That's what makes wagering fun ... Alanm. If there's no RISK involved, why wager?
If you lose, you only have to leave for 6 months, I'm the one doubling down, for a YEAR. And if you're too unsure of yourself to go 6 months, maybe one month to my 2 months would be more tolerable to you right winger folks who refuse to put your proverbial "money" where your mouths are. Maybe a week to my 2 weeks ... that's nickel & dime betting, but then conservatives don't like putting their OWN ASSES on the line for anything ... its always someone else's ass.
But, I'm just letting you "bobbleheads" know, the wager stands ...
View attachment 1023876

If i had any faith in the American people i would take you up on it but i dont. A tire should be able to beat Hillary but that shows you just how bad Trump is as well. Because i dont think he can beat her.

If i had any faith in the American people i would take you up on it but i dont. A tire should be able to beat Hillary but that shows you just how bad Trump is as well. Because i dont think he can beat her.

If the majority of the people had any sense, we wouldn't be voting for either one - You would not believe how many people I have talking to in the past couple of weeks that does not know there are more choices than just 2 - sad really.

Not only THAT, but he sends his initial announcement to 8 Republicans (no Democrats) to get leaked out to the press ...

You've fallen victim to Hillary Clinton lies. Her and her campaign were trying to spin this like always. In this case their evidence of the "vast right wing conspiracy" was Comey only sending his letter to republicans. Trouble is it is complete, and easily proven BULLSHIT. The document is readily available to read. It was addressed to the chairmen of various committees which naturally are all republican since they currently control congress....AND it was also addressed to the senior ranking democrats on those same committees.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-wrongly-says-fbi-director-sent-letter-abou/

Hillary herself has made the claim it only went to republicans and so has several of her minions. Her campaign manager, Robby Mook was on Fox News Sunday yesterday and made the mistake of trying to spew that BS. Chris Wallace called him on the carpet....showed the letter and finally got Robby to admit the letter did go to democrats too.

It is hillarious though to watch democrats suddenly crying about how partisan Comey is after singing his praises just a few months ago. Here's a list of just a few of the places Hillary and her ilk were lauding the FBI director:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/9-times-clinton-team-praised-comey-and-his-neutrality/

Most Republicans that I know say that they are not Trumplicans and will not be voting for President..I try to inform them that a no vote is a Trump vote but they say they hate them both..

It would be just deserts if Hillary wound up losing the election due to Comey's announcement. Back in 1992, it was Lawrence Walsh's indictment of Casper Weinberger FOUR days before the election that weighed heavily into Clinton beating G H W Bush. At the time, Clinton and Gore were ecstatic over the indictment....saw nothing wrong with it coming days before the election.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...fense-secretary-to-discredit-bush-41-n2238640

Of course now it is unthinkable that Comey would announce this so "late in the game"

The Weinberger indictment was BS. It got thrown out of court shortly after the election

You've fallen victim to Hillary Clinton lies. Her and her campaign were trying to spin this like always. In this case their evidence of the "vast right wing conspiracy" was Comey only sending his letter to republicans. Trouble is it is complete, and easily proven BULLSHIT. The document is readily available to read. It was addressed to the chairmen of various committees which naturally are all republican since they currently control congress....AND it was also addressed to the senior ranking democrats on those same committees.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-wrongly-says-fbi-director-sent-letter-abou/

Hillary herself has made the claim it only went to republicans and so has several of her minions. Her campaign manager, Robby Mook was on Fox News Sunday yesterday and made the mistake of trying to spew that BS. Chris Wallace called him on the carpet....showed the letter and finally got Robby to admit the letter did go to democrats too.

It is hillarious though to watch democrats suddenly crying about how partisan Comey is after singing his praises just a few months ago. Here's a list of just a few of the places Hillary and her ilk were lauding the FBI director:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/29/9-times-clinton-team-praised-comey-and-his-neutrality/
I happened to catch that interview and it was great watching Wallace refuse to let Mook get away with that. I don't watch anymore of that stuff then I have to to keep informed, but regardless of your leanings, Wallace dose not seem like the type of guy you would want to lie to.

Back