Visible chemistry between wife and Bull is obviously very erotic, but......

Male
From
PA, US
Visible chemistry between wife and Bull is obviously very erotic, but how scary and intimidating is it for the husbands to witness this in real life? I guess walking that fine edge is part of the allure of being a cuck and makes your mind race and heartbeat go into overdrive. How do you husbands handle it when you know there's more than just raw sexual attraction and lust going on between wife and Bull? I'm sure it's obvious when you see it.

Our relationship is extremely strong, and I really thoroughly enjoy seeing my wife enthralled in pleasure and joy. Do I struggle with jealousy, sure....but my joy of her having fun and experiencing great pleasure massively outweighs this. I also know she's coming home to me or with me after....like zero concern...and if either of us have concerns about the health of our marriage, we hit the pause button on playtime and sort it out among just us.

For us it was mostly just sex. I'm not saying some were not friends before or same became friends after but i always knew where i stood. Communication is a must, don't be afraid to talk. But I must say wait to talk, not during or immediately after but a day or two after when you both are relaxed and not in the heat of the moment.

Visible chemistry between wife and Bull is obviously very erotic, but how scary and intimidating is it for the husbands to witness this in real life? I guess walking that fine edge is part of the allure of being a cuck and makes your mind race and heartbeat go into overdrive. How do you husbands handle it when you know there's more than just raw sexual attraction and lust going on between wife and Bull? I'm sure it's obvious when you see it.
I honestly don’t think this is a problem at all. I mean once a husband has salivated over a black cock plunging deep inside his wife, there won’t be an issue once it happens. Even being nervous just creates a bigger arousal. Hubby might cum too soon but I’m sure that won’t be a problem for wife and Bull.

Back