Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I love your avatar
I see you’re in Florida, I lived in Orlando till I moved to Portland in Dec. of ‘91. My avatar is taken from my volume #14 in my Interracial Creampie series,,,I think this guy came in me in the beginning,mdidnt realize it till I watched the video and saw all the cum, needless to say, he fucked me right through his orgasm, and didn’t stop until he came in me again just before my hub said “just in time, this thing just warned me I was almost out of tape”,,,so this guy fucked me hard, continuously for just under and hour straight, so yeah, it’s a memory that’s in the “epic” folder in my brain, and if I ever forget just how much, I can always pop in the DVD, LOL

I see you’re in Florida, I lived in Orlando till I moved to Portland in Dec. of ‘91. My avatar is taken from my volume #14 in my Interracial Creampie series,,,I think this guy came in me in the beginning,mdidnt realize it till I watched the video and saw all the cum, needless to say, he fucked me right through his orgasm, and didn’t stop until he came in me again just before my hub said “just in time, this thing just warned me I was almost out of tape”,,,so this guy fucked me hard, continuously for just under and hour straight, so yeah, it’s a memory that’s in the “epic” folder in my brain, and if I ever forget just how much, I can always pop in the DVD, LOL
Wow, that is awesome. I used to party in Orlando a lot.

Peaches,,,that was her name, I got ready to do a search on my hub's PC when it hit me, but nothing came up, so I went visual with very little hope, and boom, found it right away in a folder name Hustler,,,my hub's brain is amazing, he has everything he's ever done, seen, read or heard stored in it, he's forgotten nothing, everything's in it own folder,,,most of which are titled new folder 1, new folder 2,,,new folder 187,209. LOL
His name was Butch, I had the mag for years!

The wife’s sexually suggestive licking of her lover’s tongue is somehow way hotter for me than if she was licking the head of his astonishingly beautiful erection.

Perhaps her stiff tongue is signalling to her lover a promise of things to come when the head of his pre-cum-oozing bare cock lubriciously parts her moist fuck-ready love-lips on its way to rutting up against the mouth of her cum-thirsty cervix.

Just a thought. Has anybody here got a better explanation of why the wife’s licking of her lover’s tongue is so fucking fucking hot?
i like your idea

time for me to get in on this. i've found some pictures i've been accumulating.

sometimes it's hard to tell when a picture comes from exactly - you have to look at the style of photography, the hairstyles, the makeup the ladies are wearing, the type of clothing (underwear/stockings/garters), and things like that to place it in a particular decade. but i'm going to try to go decade by decade - even if i may be a few years off in either direction.

i'm gonna start with a great decade - the 1960s. that's when white america really woke up to the new reality of "black power." most of the pictures at that time are still black and white, though there's a few in the new color processes. there's a range of types of women. some are clearly professional "ladies of the night." some are pioneering swinging wives. some are young naive hippie chicks, joyfully learning that "black is beautiful."

my apologies if there are some photos here that duplicate ones already posted in the thread. let's go with the sixties!View attachment 189961
GREAT JOB

I once read a blog from a white woman in her 70s and although she herself started having sex with black men very early in her teens, it was her MOM who encouraged her to go black. Her Mom and Dad divorced early in her life and while growing up, she saw her Mom dating a number of different black men throughout her teen years, in fact, she could never remember her ever dating a white guy
When she got older and her Mom knew she was very involved with black men also, her Mom told her a lot of about how difficult it was having an interracial relationship during those years, something she had experienced herself due to racism. Her Mom told her that once it got out that she was dating black men, the only friends she had were other white women like herself Who were also involved with black men..
But the one thing that her Mom told her that was really mind blowing to me was when she said to that these women during this time, knew in advance how it would effect family, friends, neighbors and even their careers, if it was ever discovered they were sexually involved with black men. So their sacrifices were much more severe than it is in todays society.. But even then, these were very strong willed white women who didn’t care. They all found that the sex with black men was so very overwhelming to them that they didn’t care what others thought of them, they were obviously very addicted to black cock to ever give it up

After reading that blog, the more I think about comparing it back then to how it is today. No, they were not the first generation of white women who loved black men, nor will they be the last, but it just makes me appreciate how fast the interracial lifestyle continues to get more and more popular every day.. Even with me when I first got involved 28 years ago, I remember back then when I rarely saw a white woman with a black guy, and even when we did see on, the girl was mostly just average looking but now when we go out and about, it’s rare we don’t see a number of interracial couples and I might add that the girls are almost always gorgeous white girls with hot looking black guys..

Anyway, it was a very interesting blog to read that left me with a lot of thoughts..

I once read a blog from a white woman in her 70s and although she herself started having sex with black men very early in her teens, it was her MOM who encouraged her to go black. Her Mom and Dad divorced early in her life and while growing up, she saw her Mom dating a number of different black men throughout her teen years, in fact, she could never remember her ever dating a white guy
When she got older and her Mom knew she was very involved with black men also, her Mom told her a lot of about how difficult it was having an interracial relationship during those years, something she had experienced herself due to racism. Her Mom told her that once it got out that she was dating black men, the only friends she had were other white women like herself Who were also involved with black men..
But the one thing that her Mom told her that was really mind blowing to me was when she said to that these women during this time, knew in advance how it would effect family, friends, neighbors and even their careers, if it was ever discovered they were sexually involved with black men. So their sacrifices were much more severe than it is in todays society.. But even then, these were very strong willed white women who didn’t care. They all found that the sex with black men was so very overwhelming to them that they didn’t care what others thought of them, they were obviously very addicted to black cock to ever give it up

After reading that blog, the more I think about comparing it back then to how it is today. No, they were not the first generation of white women who loved black men, nor will they be the last, but it just makes me appreciate how fast the interracial lifestyle continues to get more and more popular every day.. Even with me when I first got involved 28 years ago, I remember back then when I rarely saw a white woman with a black guy, and even when we did see on, the girl was mostly just average looking but now when we go out and about, it’s rare we don’t see a number of interracial couples and I might add that the girls are almost always gorgeous white girls with hot looking black guys..

Anyway, it was a very interesting blog to read that left me with a lot of thoughts..
must be a very interesting blog janice

Peaches,,,that was her name, I got ready to do a search on my hub's PC when it hit me, but nothing came up, so I went visual with very little hope, and boom, found it right away in a folder name Hustler,,,my hub's brain is amazing, he has everything he's ever done, seen, read or heard stored in it, he's forgotten nothing, everything's in it own folder,,,most of which are titled new folder 1, new folder 2,,,new folder 187,209. LOL
It's true, many of us cut our teeth in IR fascination with these two - Butch and Peaches, from Hustler magazine.

But there was another IR photo-story in Hustler of similar vintage that I absolutely loved, that had an even bigger impact on me. I've looked for it for years, but can't find it anywhere. The story goes something like:
  • We have this cute 5'0 busty (D cups at least) blonde chick. She looks to be 30+ in years. I'm not sure if that height includes her hair or not, because she's got the big, Dolly Parton style, bleach blonde bouffant do.
  • She's a real old school southern lady with a mind to entertain a gentleman of color, something she has not experienced before.
  • The set up a recliner and parasol (as she is a lady) in an open field of vivid green grass, with a stand of trees in the background, on a misty overcast day. It's all outdoors.
  • Introduce the black stud, and they cordially sip some champagne together.
  • He fucks her brains out. She really struggles with his girth and length, and the pics with the story seem to show real distress in her eyes. It's the erotic story of the girl who has got in out of her depth. Once he's inside her he pounds her, balls deep, relentlessly (an element of ******* fantasy).
  • He blows a huge sticky load inside her. As he withdraws, sticky pink fluid oozes out of her - a mix of his cum and her *******, from some some internal tearing he inflicted on her.
  • She is sore, but well pleased with her black initiation, and has a slightly beatific (well-fucked) countenance about her in the aftermath pics.
I really fucking loved it. In my younger days I somehow imagined big tits went with deep vaginas. So this brassy Mae West type couldn't be bested by any man. That she was, showed that no woman was above black cock power!

It was well written. So much so, that to this day I cannot recall what was depicted, and what I read. Hustler has soft-core pics, but hard-core stories, so a lot of what I describe was evoked in the writing. Well, they were hard-core pics in their day, which is why we preferred to it air-brush city - Playboy - but soft-core by today's standards.

Back