Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

But now not only does the weak and wimpy white boi husbands want and find superior blackmen to fuck and use their wives. The white women now just ignores the white boi and goes straight to the superb black man, and offers herself to him as a serving slut. Knowing the white boi will not object, but even wants to mirror the white woman by becomeing a fag for the blackman. IM GLAD IM A WHITE WIMP AND CUCKED HUBBY AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY. Where we are on the verge of a major new way of life, where whites belong to blackmen WILLINGLY
I find the language you use is not white ,but you are black trying to say you are . Sounds racist and you sound black in your words.

Peaches,,,that was her name, I got ready to do a search on my hub's PC when it hit me, but nothing came up, so I went visual with very little hope, and boom, found it right away in a folder name Hustler,,,my hub's brain is amazing, he has everything he's ever done, seen, read or heard stored in it, he's forgotten nothing, everything's in it own folder,,,most of which are titled new folder 1, new folder 2,,,new folder 187,209. LOL
Awesome together...hope he continued to fuck her after the shoot....my favorite shoot.

Peaches,,,that was her name, I got ready to do a search on my hub's PC when it hit me, but nothing came up, so I went visual with very little hope, and boom, found it right away in a folder name Hustler,,,my hub's brain is amazing, he has everything he's ever done, seen, read or heard stored in it, he's forgotten nothing, everything's in it own folder,,,most of which are titled new folder 1, new folder 2,,,new folder 187,209. LOL
I wonder if he is actually inside her in that pic?

Back