Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I LOVE this one! Plainly the 1950s. Any input on who these people were or what the story was?

The name of the file is in French, and translates roughly to "predatory elegant white woman," which seems like a very apt description. I would love to wear that woman's outfit (including the crazy veiled hat!) on the prowl for Black men!

And what's that rectangular object next to the guy's right leg? It's not a cell phone unless the dude is a Time Traveler!
Blanche élégante prédatrice.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE this one! Plainly the 1950s. Any input on who these people were or what the story was?

The name of the file is in French, and translates roughly to "predatory elegant white woman," which seems like a very apt description. I would love to wear that woman's outfit (including the crazy veiled hat!) on the prowl for Black men!

And what's that rectangular object next to the guy's right leg? It's not a cell phone unless the dude is a Time Traveler!
View attachment 5926338
He could be carrying a 1911.

I bet he pulled out of that hairy white pussy shooting everywhere.. or left a big ol' creampie inside..
That’s Johnny Keys,,,did a lot of work with Aunt Peg back in the ‘70’s,,,usually wore a toothed necklace,,,also did a lot of films portraying an African king with captured white women,,,all these (although transferred to tape), were originally done on film.

Last edited:
That’s Johnny Keys,,,did a lot of work with Aunt Peg back in the ‘70’s,,,usually wore a toothed necklace,,,also did a lot of films portraying an African king with captured white women,,,all these (although transferred to tape), were originally done on film.
Yea he looked familiar.. Women that don't shave no pussy hair is a major erotic turn on for me... My balls throb and ache for hairy pussy.

Back