Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

You can take some smug satisfaction in knowing that some klansmen had no clue their wives, sisters and daughters were getting some bbc. LOL
Amen, brother! That was great retribution. Gramps said they knew which female KKK family were hot for it, so they watched the situation. Anytime a rally was held, the wives and daughters were at home with no white guys to interfere. Some of the black fellows watched the rally from a distance and warned when people began to leave.

I really love to see the old pics here. Primarily before 1970 are my favorites. Can’t help to think about how taboo it was in my part of the USA back then. As has been stated earlier, it didn’t happen a lot but definitely was kept quiet about for sure. I often think of an Aunt of mine in her 70’s now (mothers half sister) who lives in Mississippi and is in poor health. I heard a family rumor many years ago supposedly about her. Story goes she was a wild one back in the 60’s when she was young. She was running around with lots of men and when she got pregnant people were thinking the baby might be black. Turns out it was white however. I’d really like to ask her to tell me about those days before she passes away. I bet she could tell some tales if she wanted to.

I really love to see the old pics here. Primarily before 1970 are my favorites. Can’t help to think about how taboo it was in my part of the USA back then. As has been stated earlier, it didn’t happen a lot but definitely was kept quiet about for sure. I often think of an Aunt of mine in her 70’s now (mothers half sister) who lives in Mississippi and is in poor health. I heard a family rumor many years ago supposedly about her. Story goes she was a wild one back in the 60’s when she was young. She was running around with lots of men and when she got pregnant people were thinking the baby might be black. Turns out it was white however. I’d really like to ask her to tell me about those days before she passes away. I bet she could tell some tales if she wanted to.
She would not by any means be the only one who got pregnant and thought it might be a black baby. While she avoided that stigma, others had biracial babies that were taken by black families to be raised.

Does she like to ******* a bit? If so, some spirits might loosen her tongue and enable you to learn those secrets from days gone by.

She would not by any means be the only one who got pregnant and thought it might be a black baby. While she avoided that stigma, others had biracial babies that were taken by black families to be raised.

Does she like to ******* a bit? If so, some spirits might loosen her tongue and enable you to learn those secrets from days gone by.
I may pay her a visit one of these days and see what she says.

hello everybody, thank you so much for posting all these nice vintage pictures, does anybody knows if these pictures are all from USA or from other countries too ?
Does anybody knows if these pictures are from some period magazines or privates pictures from real cuckold couple from the past ?

bc50e5fed860.jpg

Back