Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I think my Mom would've gone black if it weren't taboo in the early 1960s in high school/college. Found a couple of Cocoa & Cream mags and an FM Bradley VHS tape in her clothes drawer. She made up for it after the divorce in 86!

We're watching a VHS tape of AIRPLANE! Where the little girl says I want my coffee black...like my men.

Mom said....Yes indeed!
That’s fucken awesome 😂😂😂

I think a lot of blacktowhite forum members like the subject because of the taboo biracial sex has had in the past. So I'm starting a thread on vintage racial pics, circa pre-1980s. To some that maybe lived the 1930's-1960's you may remember how taboo it was for white females to be seen with black men, much less having open sex with them. Although there is still signs of society pushback on black & white sex, imagine living in a part of history where a black man just whistling or touching a white often had some rather grim results ... that's what makes THESE vintage racial pics so dynamic.
I'll post a dozen or so, and if there is interest I'll post more. Not sure how I came about some of these pics, but some are real jewels and snapshots of a turbulent time of US history. Hope you like!

View attachment 187873View attachment 187860View attachment 187874View attachment 187875View attachment 187876View attachment 187877View attachment 187878
View attachment 187860View attachment 187861View attachment 187862View attachment 187863View attachment 187864View attachment 187865View attachment 187866View attachment 187867View attachment 187868View attachment 187869View attachment 187870View attachment 187871
Gotta love that era. That's before all this damn waxing and shaving took over. Oh, the memories.

I think my Mom would've gone black if it weren't taboo in the early 1960s in high school/college. Found a couple of Cocoa & Cream mags and an FM Bradley VHS tape in her clothes drawer. She made up for it after the divorce in 86!

We're watching a VHS tape of AIRPLANE! Where the little girl says I want my coffee black...like my men.

Mom said....Yes indeed!
Man, this was nostalgic. I literally just downloaded it so I can watch it when I get off work later.

This is the scene you are referring to: Raquel Welch and Jim Brown in "100 Rifles". Today, it would probably be shot in a more revealing and explicit way.
As for me, I have never rejected an attractive and well-groomed black man. No man is as infatuated with my white pussy as a black man. I enjoy the way his body takes me, his hard penis penetrates me and his luscious cum eventually fills my crack. The two words I use most often in this are: "Breed me!"

View attachment 4040535
UUUNNNGGGGHHHHHH spurt spurt spurt!!!!!

That scene is so fucking fucking HOT!!!!

Raquel Welch's convincingly acted beautifully abandoned responses to Jim Brown first pressing his erection against her belly and then penetrating her with it are in every one of their wankworthy details identical to my ex's when she's being aroused and and penetrated by my outrageously beautiful powerfully-built huge-cocked young buddy----but sadly not when she's being penetrated by me.

Sighhhhhhhh.....................

Last edited:
Back