Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

man what a great topic . My first exposure to I R was OBEAH Magazine it's a adult swingers publication dedicated to Black Masters and Mistresses who owned white slaves and white slaves looking for owners . When I saw it it was already old and not in publication any more. Black dude I knew had a collection of them.

a (18).jpg
a (38).jpg

a (42).jpg

The stories in these book made my toes curl ... you think we have kink now ......... these were another level . He said it's been around for ever the magazine names change but it goes back as far as he can remember I was in my mid to late teens at the time he was much much older .

Last edited:
Very good topic just like in the late 70's when I was discovering how hot white women were.

View attachment 188708
A lot changed in the 60s and 70s. Vietnam War and Cold War with Russia disrupted the old American Society and values. ******* became prevalent. Sex was more open and visable. ( Playboy, Penthouse, hussler ). Races started to mix vs keep separate. Blacks moved into the north and west from the south in large numbers. White girls learned that black boys/men had big cocks. Gasoline became more expensive and then there were the long lines to get gas. Cars had big V8 engines. Detroit became a music scene with all the black music groups. Country music became popular. The British Music invasion of the USA.

One thing comes to mind looking at the pictures....cucks have always been present
Began with wives cheating on husbands in ancient times. Women could be stoned. More recently. Growth of White "swingers" then sharing wives. Some husbands preferred to watch her with other men. Then the shift to black men happening more today

Back