Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

There is something deliciously erotic about so many of these vintage interracial sex photos. Maybe it's the knowledge that interracial sex was more taboo then than it is now. Although it's great to see so many interracial relationships now I do hope there will always be a little of the taboo element there as it can help spark electricity in the bedroom.

There is something deliciously erotic about so many of these vintage interracial sex photos. Maybe it's the knowledge that interracial sex was more taboo then than it is now. Although it's great to see so many interracial relationships now I do hope there will always be a little of the taboo element there as it can help spark electricity in the bedroom.

agree. while I'm also happy to see interracial relationships accepted and interracial couples enjoying life together, pictures of
happy interracial couples just send my peck-o-meter to 0%.

I'm in the group that's fascinated by "Happily Married White Women Gone Wild With Black Men" lol

This is a great thread. Need to dig back deeper back in the old archives though. When we first got connected in the mid 90's I ran across several old photo sets of black Rock 'n Roll stars and famous sports figures boinking young white girls. Chuck Berry was one, as I recall. Wilt Chamberlain, maybe. Now those photos have apparently been removed forever.

This is a great thread. Need to dig back deeper back in the old archives though. When we first got connected in the mid 90's I ran across several old photo sets of black Rock 'n Roll stars and famous sports figures boinking young white girls. Chuck Berry was one, as I recall. Wilt Chamberlain, maybe. Now those photos have apparently been removed forever.
Saw the Chuck Berry ones...hot...he was a freak...fine white bitches

I need to see these things!

Back