Video of us fucking up close

Hope this goes here.

Hi. While my gorgeous older gf and I were making love today, I recorded a video of her ass riding my cock, as it pumped in and out of her tight pussy.

Point being, I don’t want to share it around on the internet, but I want to show someone. Another man. Am preferably a black one who enjoys milf ass and pussy. It’s a nice up close video if you’re into that, let me know that you’re interested and we’ll talk.

- thanks!

Hope this goes here.

Hi. While my gorgeous older gf and I were making love today, I recorded a video of her ass riding my cock, as it pumped in and out of her tight pussy.

Point being, I don’t want to share it around on the internet, but I want to show someone. Another man. Am preferably a black one who enjoys milf ass and pussy. It’s a nice up close video if you’re into that, let me know that you’re interested and we’ll talk.

- thanks!
It sounds like a beautiful video between the both of you. I have been into older women since I had a thing for the owner's wife of the company I worked for. I was 19 and she was 39 or 40. I'm 64 now. Nothing has changed l.

So I would be into you video. I love older women, and even older men. I love women who look like a real women. I give pretty real and honest nice thoughts on what I've seen too.

I'm looking for real intimacy, that's what I'm seeking.

It sounds like a beautiful video between the both of you. I have been into older women since I had a thing for the owner's wife of the company I worked for. I was 19 and she was 39 or 40. I'm 64 now. Nothing has changed l.

So I would be into you video. I love older women, and even older men. I love women who look like a real women. I give pretty real and honest nice thoughts on what I've seen too.

Back