very first black cock!!

[QUOTE = "ExcitedHub, Beitrag: 2139684, member: 188695"] Meine Frau hatte letztes Wochenende endlich ihre erste Erfahrung und es war UNFUCKING GLAUBEND !! Heilige Scheiße war wild ... aber sie ist sehr froh, dass sie es getan hat. Ich konnte sagen, dass sie fast sofort süchtig war. Ich wünschte, ich hätte Bilder oder so, aber sie würde es nicht zulassen. Wie in 12 Jahren wollte ich, dass sie schwarz wird .. in der Hitze des Augenblicks tat sie endlich .. [/ QUOTE]
Gute frau

Here’s the full story:

I was 19 and on a holiday abroad with my friends. One night we went to the party. all of us had fun, dancing and drinking. After some time I noticed a sexy black guy looking at me. he saw me staring at him and approache me. I was encouraged by the drinks I had so we started talking and dancing.

At some point we started kissing and I felt a growing bulge in his pants. We decided to go to the beach. We bought more alcohol and ended up talking and kissing on the seashore .

His hand was moving up and down my body and eventually found its way to.my panties. I was wet already when he touched my shaved pussy. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, slowly weaving circles around my clit. He gently slid a finger inside. I moaned and moved my hips to get more inside.

He was fingering me so good and for a long time. His fingers moving in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Finally I came with a loud moan and shaking with pleasure.

I couldn't move for a moment, but eventually my hand somehow felt a bulge in his pants.

I moved my hand on his pants and felt something big and hard. I rubbed it gently for a while, before he took my hand and put it inside his trousers. my fingers felt a smooth hard cock. I was really excited. I stroked it gently, before he got up and told me to put his pants down.

I did that without hesitation and a huge cock popped out at me. I don't know how big it was, but my guess is 8,5-9 inches long and thick. He smiled, seeing that I was speechless at the sight of his manhood. I just couldn't believe that, when I grabbed that thick bbc with my tiny white hands.

I had both of my hands on his cock, stroking slowly. Moving up and down his shaft. I touched his balls and felt they were big and heavy. After a while of using my hands only he asked me if I wanted to taste. I said of course. (in fact I would have asked him myself in a moment :) ). My mouth was watering for that bbc.

I spit on his cock first and spread my saliva with my hands all over it. I put my tongue put and gently licked his shaft, from his balls up to the tip. He moaned so I smiled and licked the head of his head. All around it. There was some precum dripping, so I licked it too. It was sweet, sticky and thick. Yummy!

Ich öffnete meinen Mund und steckte die Spitze seines Schwanzes in meinen Mund. So groß! Ich saugte ein bisschen, um mehr von seinem precum zu bekommen. Es war viel davon. Ich zog seinen Schwanz heraus und spuckte darauf und sah in sein Gesicht. Er sah mich an, aufgeregt durch den Anblick einer kleinen Blondine, die am Strand saß. Ich lächelte wieder und schlang meine Lippen noch einmal darum.

Ich musste meinen Mund für seinen Schwanz weit öffnen, aber sein Schwanz verschwand langsam in meinem Hals. Dann bewegte ich meine Lippen auf und ab und ließ sie mit Speichel und Precum glänzen. Mein Kopf bewegte sich schnell, sein Schwanz füllte meinen Mund, aber ich konnte trotzdem nicht alles schlucken.

Nach einiger Zeit, als er sich daran gewöhnte, dass ich seinen Schwanz lutschte, bekam er etwas Mut und legte seine Hände auf meinen Kopf, während er mir sagte, ich solle meine um ihn legen, auf seinen Hintern. Dann bewegte er langsam seine Hüften und fickte meinen Mund wie eine Muschi.

Ich war am Strand. Auf meinen Knien, vor einem schwarzen Mann, den Mund voll mit seinem Schwanz. Wow, ich konnte nicht glauben, dass das echt war. Er packte mein blondes Haar und legte seinen Schwanz langsam tiefer. Und tiefer, bis seine schweren Kugeln mein Kinn berührten. Er hatte Bälle tief in meinem Mund mit seinem großen schwarzen Schwanz!

Er hält mich für einen Moment und als er mich endlich befreit hat, schnappte ich nach Luft und spuckte Speichel und Precum. So schlampig und böse! Ich schaute auf die Größe und konnte nicht glauben, dass ich alles in meinen Mund passte. Aber ich wollte mehr, also packte ich seinen Schwanz und führte ihn noch einmal weit in den Mund.

Mein Mund arbeitete an diesem Schwanz, während meine Hände damit beschäftigt waren, seine Eier zu reiben. Sie waren groß und geschwollen, schwer und kostbar. Wieder packte er mich am Kopf und fickte mich in den Mund. Wieder war es so schlampig und nass mmmm. Ich konnte sehen, dass er in der Nähe war.

Ich fing an, seinen Schwanz sehr schnell zu wichsen, meine Lippen waren um die Spitze gewickelt. Ich sah ihm in die Augen und wusste, dass es eine Frage von Sekunden ist. Nach ein paar weiteren Schlägen hörte ich ihn stöhnen und fühlte seinen Schwanz pulsieren.

Er ist in meinem Mund wie ein Wasserfall explodiert. Ströme von heißem Sperma füllten meinen Mund. So warm und dick, und es gab so viel, dass ich kaum schlucken konnte, aber er kam weiter. Es war die größte Ladung, die ich jemals in meinem Mund abgelegt hatte.

Endlich blieb er stehen und ich nahm seinen Schwanz aus meinem Mund. Ich habe ihm das restliche Sperma gezeigt, das ich noch nicht geschluckt habe und danach habe ich es mit einem großen Schluck geschluckt. Etwas Sperma lief aus seinem Schwanz und ich leckte ihn schnell sauber. Ich lächelte und stand auf. Ich sagte zu ihm: Danke, dass du mich gefüttert hast! Mein erstes schwarzes Sperma war lecker! Ich habe ihn auf die Wange geküsst.

Das einzige, was er sagen konnte, war: Willst du ins Hotel gehen? [/ QUOTE]
wunderschöne geschichte,geile frau

[QUOTE = "tara4u2use, Beitrag: 2134153, member: 30237"] Er war sehr kraftvoll und es hat mich wirklich aufgeregt, so kontrolliert zu werden. [/ QUOTE]
das muss wirklich geil gewesen sein

My first was a co-worker that kept hitting on me and I finally gave in. That was over 20 years ago we did it at his place and I was totally taken by him he had a 8" cock which was over 3" more than my hubby it was like popping my cherry all over again but better :). I was hooked after that and haven't looked back since there's just nothing better than a BBC. Here is a pic of us in one of our first hook ups.
View media item 134407

My first was a co-worker that kept hitting on me and I finally gave in. That was over 20 years ago we did it at his place and I was totally taken by him he had a 8" cock which was over 3" more than my hubby it was like popping my cherry all over again but better :). I was hooked after that and haven't looked back since there's just nothing better than a BBC. Here is a pic of us in one of our first hook ups.
View media item 134407
Beautiful pic. I absolutely love seeing this. More white girls should... give in

View media item 134407
deine bilder u du sind so sexy u geil

Me and my friend Katy go to holiday in Dominican republic. We saw a lot of black men and my friend take one back to hotel after a party. They fuck and I hear her scream from pleasure when I sit on balcony. When they are done the naked black guy goes to the kitchen for a *******. When he turns back he see me sitting outside and he comes...he has BIG cock! We smoke a cigarette and talk. I see him start get erection again. I go on my knees and I gave a blowjob to first black guy! He then fucks me on balcony outside:inlove::sex:

Me and my friend Katy go to holiday in Dominican republic. We saw a lot of black men and my friend take one back to hotel after a party. They fuck and I hear her scream from pleasure when I sit on balcony. When they are done the naked black guy goes to the kitchen for a *******. When he turns back he see me sitting outside and he comes...he has BIG cock! We smoke a cigarette and talk. I see him start get erection again. I go on my knees and I gave a blowjob to first black guy! He then fucks me on balcony outside:inlove::sex:

Love that story

Back