very first black cock!!

I was 19 and on a holiday abroad with my friends. One night we went to the party. all of us had fun, dancing and drinking. After some time I noticed a sexy black guy looking at me. he saw me staring at him and approache me. I was encouraged by the drinks I had so we started talking and dancing.

At some point we started kissing and I felt a growing bulge in his pants. We decided to go to the beach. We bought more alcohol and ended up talking and kissing on the seashore .

His hand was moving up and down my body and eventually found its way to.my panties. I was wet already when he touched my shaved pussy. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, slowly weaving circles around my clit. He gently slid a finger inside. I moaned and moved my hips to get more inside.

He was fingering me so good and for a long time. His fingers moving in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Finally I came with a loud moan and shaking with pleasure.

I couldn't move for a moment, but eventually my hand somehow felt a bulge in his pants...
Okay so here it is :)

I moved my hand on his pants and felt something big and hard. I rubbed it gently for a while, before he took my hand and put it inside his trousers. my fingers felt a smooth hard cock. I was really excited. I stroked it gently, before he got up and told me to put his pants down.

I did that without hesitation and a huge cock popped out at me. I don't know how big it was, but my guess is 8,5-9 inches long and thick. He smiled, seeing that I was speechless at the sight of his manhood. I just couldn't believe that, when I grabbed that thick bbc with my tiny white hands.

I had both of my hands on his cock, stroking slowly. Moving up and down his shaft. I touched his balls and felt they were big and heavy. After a while of using my hands only he asked me if I wanted to taste. I said of course. (in fact I would have asked him myself in a moment :) ). My mouth was watering for that bbc...

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
vey hot

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

What a surprise that must have been! It sounds like it was a super positive experience for you both. Hopefully, he'll arrange another hookup for you soon. Please tell us all when and if he does!

Okay so here it is :)

I moved my hand on his pants and felt something big and hard. I rubbed it gently for a while, before he took my hand and put it inside his trousers. my fingers felt a smooth hard cock. I was really excited. I stroked it gently, before he got up and told me to put his pants down.

I did that without hesitation and a huge cock popped out at me. I don't know how big it was, but my guess is 8,5-9 inches long and thick. He smiled, seeing that I was speechless at the sight of his manhood. I just couldn't believe that, when I grabbed that thick bbc with my tiny white hands.

I had both of my hands on his cock, stroking slowly. Moving up and down his shaft. I touched his balls and felt they were big and heavy. After a while of using my hands only he asked me if I wanted to taste. I said of course. (in fact I would have asked him myself in a moment :) ). My mouth was watering for that bbc...
I spit on his cock first and spread my saliva with my hands all over it. I put my tongue put and gently licked his shaft, from his balls up to the tip. He moaned so I smiled and licked the head of his head. All around it. There was some precum dripping, so I licked it too. It was sweet, sticky and thick. Yummy!

I opened my mouth and put the tip of his cock into my mouth. So big! I sucked a bit, to get more of his precum. There was a lot of it. I pulled his cock out and spit on it, looking at his face. He was looking at me, excited by the sight of a small blonde sucking his bbc on the beach. I smiled again and wrapped my lips around it once again.

I had to open my mouth wide for his cock, but his cock was slowly disappearing in my throat. Then, I began to move my lips up and down his dick, making it shine with saliva and precum. My head was moving fast, his cock filling my mouth, but still I wasn't able to swallow it all.

After some time, when he got used to me sucking his dick, he got some courage and put his hands on my head, while he told me to put mine around him, on his butt. Then, he began to slowly move his hips, fucking my mouth like a pussy...

Last edited:
I spit on his cock first and spread my saliva with my hands all over it. I put my tongue put and gently licked his shaft, from his balls up to the tip. He moaned so I smiled and licked the head of his head. All around it. There was some precum dripping, so I licked it too. It was sweet, sticky and thick. Yummy!

I opened my mouth and put the tip of his cock into my mouth. So big! I sucked a bit, to get more of his precum. There was a lot of it. I pulled his cock out and spit on it, looking at his face. He was looking at me, excited by the sight of a small blonde sucking his bbc on the beach. I smiled again and wrapped my lips around it once again.

I had to open my mouth wide for his cock, but his cock was slowly disappearing in my throat. Then, I began to move my lips up and down his dick, making it shine with saliva and precum. My head was moving fast, his cock filling my mouth, but still I wasn't able to swallow it all.

After some time, when he got used to me sucking his dick, he got some courage and put his hands on my head, while he told me to put mine around him, on his butt. Then, he began to slowly move his hips, fucking my mouth like a pussy...
More please! So Hot!

Back