Vanilla Husbands: How Scared About Wives Exploring their Sexuality?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Female sexual autonomy confirmation of the death of traditional marriage.....Yes or No and why?

Let's hear it people...

The Office Crying GIF

it should be, just a A+ everyone like to hear a good story, attention to details, plot twists, and like most good fucking climax, so fuck off it is like a fucking term paper, only different is sharing stories of sexy hotwives.

it should be, just a A+ everyone like to hear a good story, attention to details, plot twists, and like most good fucking climax, so fuck off it is like a fucking term paper, only different is sharing stories of sexy hotwives.
Titillating then, evolving into extreme stimulating cerebral foreplay....Knowing how to fuck a woman’s mind first then, she’s yours….love it..

Yeah it’s deep but I’ll take a bite. Traditional marriage is filled with infidelity as it is, always has and alway will be. We’re the perfect example. My guess is 10% of marriages since the beginning of time fit the true “obedient” definition and that may be high. Maybe I’m off in thought but I view my marriage as traditional as we go through ups and downs, are committed, raise a family, and spend our lives together. Just so happens that when we have time my wife has sex with black men and I get to watch. To me it’s traditional with a twist.

my marriage concept less pain staking, if im married to sexy woman i know men are going to want her, and why should make feel inadequate, i married for a reason cuz i love her, i choose to be with her cuz she wants to be with me in the same sense but i should not try to control her, appreciate her love her and in the same respect let her be....i love a woman who is not afraid to show me her sexy side and take to new length but understand that part of it not all of it

Yeah it’s deep but I’ll take a bite. Traditional marriage is filled with infidelity as it is, always has and alway will be. We’re the perfect example. My guess is 10% of marriages since the beginning of time fit the true “obedient” definition and that may be high. Maybe I’m off in thought but I view my marriage as traditional as we go through ups and downs, are committed, raise a family, and spend our lives together. Just so happens that when we have time my wife has sex with black men and I get to watch. To me it’s traditional with a twist.
LOL...TRADITIONAL WITH A TWIST...

Oh my sissycuckboi all of the sudden gets angry and wants to hear more fairy tales? Oh my indeed. If porm becalmed a term per for you then you are definetly doing it wrong. It should be like recess.

Back